When words aren’t enough, we tend to speak through our eyes – and that’s why we use every trick in the book to make them stand-out. But how do we manage when the years become the enemy? Aging is the major culprit which affects even the healthiest of skin types, and our eyes are the first ones to show the signs because the skin around this area is thinner and more delicate.
That’s why today, we’re bringing you a revolutionary product that will help you kiss your problems goodbye – presenting, the Eyevectin Eye Cream, an all-powerful skin care miracle that’s definitely a winner in combating wrinkles and puffiness. Now that’s something worth talking about!
How Does Eyevectin Work?
The combination of medical-grade peptides in this product work together primarily to reduce under eye puffiness by removing excess fluid and build up of fat globules (caused by factors such as allergies, hormones, stress and bloating). Since the skin under the eyes are susceptible to wear and tear more than any other part of the body (because it’s very thin and rich with blood vessels), it would need some reinforcement to prevent the signs of aging from showing.
By reducing puffiness, in turn it could also reduce the all-too common problem of fine lines and wrinkles. It deeply moisturizes and nourishes surrounding tissues, which keep the crow’s feet and what-have-you from showing. It acts at a molecular level, so you’ll be getting long-term results with continued use!
Eyevectin Key Ingredients
The effectiveness of this product lies in its powerful formulation – it is packed with the necessary compounds needed to give your eyes the TLC they deserve…and more! Per manufacturer’s label, it contains a blend of peptides, but there are two primary ingredients which make this baby a winner in stopping the signs of aging from showing, namely:
- Matrixyl – This copper peptide has been proven to boost collagen production and DNA repair, making it one of the most competitive ingredients in the skincare industry today. By stimulating the growth of new cells, your skin is sure to look and feel more revitalized with each use.
- Eyeliss – This patented skincare ingredient has been clinically proven to reduce the appearance of under eye puffiness caused by stress, sleeplessness and poor diet. It is a combination of peptides gathered from various natural sources, acting skin-deep to combat tissue damage and improving the skin’s elasticity and tone.
Here are a few of the many advantages you could get by using Eyevectin Eye Cream:
- Acts fast on reducing the appearance of eye bags and puffiness under the eyes, compared to other products on the market, with long-term effects
- Boosts collagen production and elastin, which in turn reduces the appearance of fine lines and crow’s feet
- Gives eyes a refreshed, more youthful look (like you’re well-rested)
- Affordable product with medical-grade components
- Safe to use even on sensitive skin, hypoallergenic
- Comes with a 30-day money back guarantee, just in case you’re not that satisfied
- A lot of claims have been made about this product, and while there are a lot of satisfied customers out there who love this product to bits, there are some who aren’t that impressed. Not much is posted online about the ingredients of this product, so skeptical divas may have a hard time committing to this eye cream.
- If you have dark circles, Eyevectin Eye Cream may not work much for you. It is very effective when it comes to reducing puffiness, but you may need another product in conjunction with this one to brighten-up your under eye area.
- Also, results may vary depending on your skin type. Though, it’s good to note that the product is safe for everyday use.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Directions for use of Eyevectin
Wash your face as you normally would and with clean hands, take a pea-sized dollop of the cream, spreading it evenly under your eyes in swift, gentle motions. You might want to do this as you massage your face, which is sure to take all of your stress away. Using this product twice a day (day and night) could last you 45 days, so you could really maximize your beauty regimen with this product!
If you plan on using this once a day, you may want to consider doing so at night, where the skin is able to do its healing wonders.
Eyevectin Pricing Details
The product is available at $69.99, and a 20% discount is added when you avail of the brand’s special offer, where a new jar is shipped to you every month (cancellation can be done at any given point). Now that’s an offer you couldn’t just refuse!