This is an adhesive used to repair broken items from a wide variety of materials including wood, metals, rubber, plastics and even leaking pipes. The product is said to be versatile and convenient in its use. For items which requires quite a huge amount of cash to repair and for labour, FiberFix is now introduced in the market in place of this cost and inconvenience in ending up with patches on the broken items. In the recent past, people were opting for duct tape to be used on items which needed a quick repair. It has however been discovered that duct tape is less strong, a need that suits FiberFix which is rather stronger than even the duct tape. The product’s use does not involve any sticky mess as would be the case with glues and super glues hence making it the best in fixing materials.
Pricing and Return Policy
The price of FiberFix is $36 (Inclusive of shipping cost which is $7.95) per set. A set includes; one 1-inch roll, one 2-inch roll, a 4-inch roll together with a pair of latex gloves alongside a sandpaper strip.
Purchasing this product can be done directly from the manufacturer or from other online retailers namely; amazon.com, Ac Hardware, Lowe’s, Home Depot, QVC, eBay e.t.c.
Manufacturer information and claims about FiberFix
FiberFix is said to have been invented by the present claimed Queen of QVC, Lori Greiner. Originally, it was featured in the Television’s program ‘Shark Tank’ in the year 2013, late October. The manufacturer of this product claims that it is versatile and can be used on any material e.g. rubber, plastic, metal, wood e.t.c. According to them, FiberFix is way better and stronger than duct tape by 100 times. Manufacturer mentions that this product is cold/heat resistant and weatherproof. When applied on surfaces made of wood, it cannot be noticed. They go ahead to claim that this product offers a long lasting solution to items that otherwise would be costly to repair or rather impossible to get back to its form.
How FiberFix Works
When applied to the broken surfaces, FiberFix stiffens on the areas while repairing the item being fixed. It is easy to use as long as the directions are taken well care of. While considering it over other repair products, FiberFix is long lasting and stronger after drying on the surface. The product works to fix the item being repaired quicker than any other in the market. Due to its versatile nature, it can be used on any material ranging from copper to wood, just as the manufacturer states. Consider the following instructions while using Fiberfix in your repair job.
The instructions involved in using FiberFix
- Wear the latex gloves on your hands
- Submerge the roll of FiberFix into water to wet it while removing the ones in excess.
- Using your hands worn with the gloves, wrap the wet roll on the item to be fixed and leave it for some few minutes.
- Most of the users have indicated that leaving the product to stay at least for 24 hours left them with optimal and desirable results.
Benefits of Fiberfix
- It is a cheaper solution in fixing items that would otherwise cost larger amounts to repair and to higher for labor.
- There are a handful reviews that state how effective the Fiberfix works hence a backup.
- When the product is purchased directly from the manufacturer, the buyer gets a 30 day money back guarantee.
- Its application allows for a wide range of items and surfaces including woods, metals and rubbers making it versatile.
The Drawbacks of Fiberfix
- This is a newly introduced product in the market so the evaluation about its effectiveness has to be over time in terms of its performance.
- The returning cost may be as much as its cost of purchase when acquired directly from the manufacturer.
Follow the instructions given for its usage.
The possible dangers of using Fiberfix
Remember, it is perfectly well stated that Fiberfix is capable of binding any material. Failing to use the latex gloves would get your hands stuck with the item being fixed. It is therefore recommended that you wear the gloves as instructed before use.