Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Firmalogic is an anti-aging cream that helps soothe the skin and fight signs of aging such as wrinkles, crow’s feet, and dry skin. Its manufacturer is Beauty Labs Distribution, LLC, which is based in Florida and has an office in Los Angeles, CA. The manufacturer offers a trial version of this cream and the price is available to customers that sign up for this offer. Customers are responsible for the cost of shipping and handling. Customers are also responsible for returning the product within the allotted time in order to avoid paying for the full price of $89.73. There are automatic refills of the product unless customers opt out.
Apply to clean skin until fully absorbed. The product may be used twice daily.
- Hyaluronic Acid: this moisturizer naturally occurs in the body and helps restore the skin.
- Lavandox: from Spanish lavender oil, this ingredient is both an anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant. It also stimulates blood flow
- Matrixyl 3000: this combination of two peptides stimulates the production of elastin in the skin.
- Diamond Powder: an effective exfoliator, brightener and optical diffuser. This ingredient encourages skin to replenish itself and helps remove dead skin cells.
- Witch Hazel Extract: an anti-inflammatory that is included for its ability clean skin. It also tightens the skin.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-1: increases collagen production by encouraging skin cell and fibroblast growth.
- Palmitoyl Tripeptide-7: assists in the production of hyaluronic acid and increases collagen levels.
- Hexapeptide 8: increases collagen production and encourages the growth of new skin cells.
- The manufacturer offers a free trial for this product.
- Anti-aging creams are much safer than invasive surgeries meant to help fight wrinkles.
- Many of the ingredients used in the product’s formula have been proven to benefit the skin.
- Negative side effects are not associated to the use of this product.
- Customers only have two weeks to test the product and must opt out of the auto refill program.
- Although the ingredients used in the product are disclosed, the concentrations of those ingredients are not listed.
- Studies that can back the claims for this product are not cited online.
- The product is available on the manufacturer’s website only.
- At $89, the cost of the product is a bit high for its niche market.
- Customer testimonials and reviews of this product are not available on third-party websites.
This product contains hyaluronic acid, which helps restore the skin.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Is Firmalogic safe for all skin types?
Yes, this product is safe for all skin types and tones.
Where can I buy Firmalogic?
The product is available online in its manufacturer’s website for now.