Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
This is a green tea-based supplement that is marketed to have the ability to help you lose weight as well as increase your energy, help in detoxification, suppress your appetite and provide an overall boost your immune system. It prides itself of being the best tea for dieters. It claims that it will help you get rid of the extra fat in stubborn areas like the belly and the thigh and all the other body parts. It works to trigger weight loss while also leaving you energized, suppressing your appetite and flushing out all the unwanted toxins. It uses only natural antioxidants.<
How Fit Tea Claims to Work?
Fit Tea claims to be different from those diets and supplements that rarely produce any results and promises you that you will lose up to 7 pounds or more with each month of its consumption. Unless you live under a rock then you know that green tea has long been used for weight loss purposes and is very popular in weight loss supplements.
Fit tea claims that it is a blend of certified organic and natural ingredients that help in fat burning and thus cause weight loss. It also suppresses your appetite. If you eat less your calorie intake will go down enabling further loss of weight. The ingredients also soothe and clean your system helping you to get rid of harmful toxins and boosting your immune system. These ingredients include;
Fit Tea Ingredients
- Organic Green Tea – The active ingredient here is EGCG which increases thermogenesis which is responsible for the oxidation of fats.
- Organic Rooibos – this is a plant that is anti-mutagenic, anti-viral and anti-inflammatory.
- Oolong Wu Yi – this is tea that is partially fermented that boosts mental alertness and aids weight loss.
- Ginger – lowers cholesterol and tones the digestive tract muscles as well as triggers thermogenesis.
- Birch – known to help in the cleansing process of the body and helps get rid of harmful bacteria.
- Pomegranate – this is a fruit that contains essential vitamins to improve health and boost weight loss.
- Guarana – has the same effects as caffeine and also helps to suppress hunger.
- Stevia – A natural non-calorie sweetener that reduces sugar cravings.
- Corn and honey powder – A great source of nutrients in form of natural flavoring and sweetener.
For maximum effectiveness, it is recommended by the manufacturer that you take a cup of fit tea a day, preferably at the start of the day. Thoroughly hydrate throughout the day and combine it with 3-5 times a week workout routine and a healthy diet.
Fit Tea Pros
- It is a cheaper way of losing weight.
- It has an amazing taste.
- It helps to detoxify your body and boosts the immune system.
- it helps to curb hunger pangs thereby enabling you to consume less calories.
Fit Tea Cons
- Does not provide means of keeping the shed weight off.
I bought my tea directly from the site as I had read the many reviews and heard about this tea. In the first three days, I was going to stop taking the tea as I did not really notice any changes. On day 4, the appetite supressant kicked in for me and my energy picked up. I increased my water intake and that seemed to help also. The tea on its own will not make you loose weight but it will help you jumpstart your fitness regime. I have been exercising more and making better food choices and I have to say that I have noticed inches lost and my clothes are getting loose. I definately have more energy without jitters…I am pleased with my purchase. – Lostjohn
Fit Tea Pricing and Refund Policy
Fit Tea comes in form of a range of products that can be purchased in the following packages;
- 14 day detox program at $25. You can also get a decaffeinated version of this.
- 28 day detox program at $45
- Fit Tea Fatburner Capsules at $35
- Garcinia Cambogia at $40
- Forskolin $30
- Raspberry Ketone Drops $15
Fit Tea sells packs that have more that one of the above at only $75 to $110 depending on the packages involved. There is a $10 shipping charge on the ordered products. There is no money back guarantee meaning all sales are final. If there is need to return the order for special reasons one can get in contact with the manufacturer through an email address provided on the official Fit Tea website.
Does Fit Tea Cause any Side Effect?
Green tea is known to interfere with blood pressure medicines and therefore not suitable for people suffering from high blood pressure.
It should be avoided by those who are sensitive to stimulants.
There are no adverse side effects linked to Fit Tea.
Where to Buy?
For more details, please click here