Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Flamasil is marketed as a natural way to fight inflammation and combat inflammation caused conditions such as gout. The product supposedly uses organically grown ingredients that are chemical free and safe to use. The product is marketed both for gout and for joint related conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis. The product comes packed in a box that contains a bottle with 90 Veg-capsules.
What is Flamasil?
Flamasil is touted as a complete solution to chronic inflammation and joint pain. The product has been recommended by various gout support groups due to its power anti-inflammation ingredients. The producers claim that this product can help your body control the uric acid levels, balance itself, and ensure that it retains essential nutrients during the process of flashing out harmful toxins.
Manufacturer Information about Flamasil
Flamasil is manufactured by Alternative Health Research LLC. The company is not a word famous company but the Flamasil brand has quite a mention. The company is based in New Market, MD according to the official website.
How Does Flamasil Work?
Flamasil is taunted as a powerful anti-inflammation supplement. According to the producers, this product works by supporting the overburdened and the under supported organs of the body. It is alleged that the product restores the body’s ability to keep the uric acid in our bodies soluble. In support of inflammation, Flamasil is described to support the organs responsible to flash out toxins and other waste products. Alternative Health Research points out those users of this supplement should lead a healthy lifestyle in order for this product to work as intended.
How Should I Use is Flamasil?
The manufacturer recommends taking one pill three times a day preferably with meals and water. This means that you can take a pill during breakfast, another during lunch and the last one during supper.
Ingredients are in Flamasil?
Flamasil has a wide range of ingredients. The active ingredients are;
- Yucca – research suggests that Yucca could reduce the effects of swelling, inflammation and joint pain and thus recommended for arthritis.
- Aged Garlic – garlic is has several uses most of them associated with the blood system and the heart. It has been used in the past, topically, to relieve pain and reduce swelling especially after insect stings.
- Turmeric – this is a highly potent natural anti-inflammation supplement that has very active use in Joint Vitality
- Tart Cherry Extract – believed to have anti-inflammation and anti-oxidation qualities
- Boron Citrate – this is a mineral supplement that strengthens and increases the bone mass
- Other ingredients include; Artichoke Extract powder, Banaba Leaf Extract, Pine Bark Extract, GutBudies, Resveratrol Extract and Boswellia Extract
Benefits of Flamasil
- Contains natural herbal extracts
- The official website gives a money back guarantee
- The product is fortified with boron for better bone health
Drawbacks of Flamasil
- The official website needs a lot of work. It looks too amateurish
- The return policy is cumbersome
- The manufacturer doesn’t mention about the contraindications
This product has been a miracle for my gout issues. I’m in my mid fifties and my gout had become almost crippling despite the use of other supplements and diet modifications. I was on a 6-8 week flare cycle. My joints had become saturated with uric acid crystals. My right ankle would snap crackle pop when I walked. The flares would just cycle through toes, feet, ankles, knees, wrists every few weeks. I have now been using Flamasil for about a 18 months and have not had a single major flare. The joints are continuously improving as the crystals dissolve. Although I continue to watch my diet, I can have the occasional beer or other “bad” food without problems. I can run and exercise without issues. Flamasil has allowed me to live my life normally again. Wonderful product!!! – James Widing
I have used this product for over 4 years and I have not had any gout issues in the least since. I take one in the morning and sometimes another in the evening. It is like my body has healed itself. Incredible!! Great anti-inflammatory and antioxidant as well. Just had a friend buy the 3 Pack a month ago and he said “it’s a miracle that my joint pain has subsided so quickly.
It is well worth the cost and the 3 bottles last me over 6 months!! – Chris
Do’s and Don’ts of is Flamasil
- The manufacturer advises you to consult a caregiver if you are taking other medications
- You should strive to lead a healthy lifestyle for best results
- Store this product away from children and direct sunlight
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, it is recommended to consult your caregiver prior to taking this supplement.
- Do not take Flamasil if you have any known allergies to the product.
- Take the product directly as recommended on the product label
Who should not Take Flamasil?
Flamasil is designed for all adults looking to have strong and health joints. However, some ingredients in this product can be harmful to unborn babies while others are known to cause blood pressure problems. Ensure you consult a professional if you are pregnant, nursing or have blood pressure problems.
How Much Does Flamasil Cost?
The official website sells the 30 days (90 caps) bottle for $42.95 while the 90 day supply goes for $106. Ensure that you get your shipping and handling costs before checking out.
What Conditions Does Flamasil treat?
Flamasil is not designed to treat any condition. However, several professionals have recommended it for gout and arthritis.
Does Flamasil Interact With other Medications?
Advanced Health Research claims that they are not aware of any medication that interacts with Flamasil. All the same, they have advised users of this product to consult their caregivers if they are taking other medications.
What are The Possible Side Effects of Flamasil?
There is high likelihood of stomach upsets especially for beginners. This should stop after the first two weeks of taking this supplement.