Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Leakages can happen when you least expect them to. But since wear and tear is bound to happen that is not your biggest worry. A cracked pipe, a leaking roof or hoses means you will have to call in for repair. This can be very expensive and you almost wish you could just do it yourself, if only it was not that much hustle. Well maybe you can repair your leakages and cracks in the easiest way possible. Flex Seal Spray is a product that enables you to easily seal the cracks and leaks in any of your pipes by just a single spray. It also works whether on dry or wet condition thus is very convenient, as you do not have to wait until it dry’s. It also seals fast and obviously very easy to use. You also don’t have to call in your repair man if you have your flex seal spray can.
It is available at Official website
- getflexseal.com at $ 19.99 plus $ 9.99 for shipping and handling. You get 2 cans of flex seal and one can of flex shot.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Flex Seal
Flex Seal is manufactured by Swift Response. The manufacturers claim that flex seal virtually seals almost everything; it is designed in such a way that it is easy to use by anyone. They say that flex seal is a very flexible product that allows you to bend it in a way that ensures you cover all the leaking or cracked areas. It is safe for use in your homes.
They also claim that it is durable for up to 30 years. It is the cleanest way to make a repair. Can withstand temperatures of -75 degrees to 350 degrees. Flex seal helps prevent the growth of mold and mildew on your pipes. You can use it on sinks, showers, tubes, campers, PVC, gutters , roofs, skylight, windows boats (as shown on TV commercial) and RVs. A can cover up to a 100 linear feet. It is also added that flex seal does not fade away or degenerate. They however don’t advise using it on very high pressure areas.
How Does Flex Seal Work?
The flex seal thick black liquid sprayed to the cracks contains:-
- To force the flex seal liquid up the spray can.
- Combines with moisture to give a curing effect.
- Used as a sealant for the cracks and leaking areas.
The Benefits of using Flex Seal
The benefits that come with using Flex Seal spray are so many. Some of them are:-
- Comes in multiple colors thus you can blend it in with the cracked place so it can’t be seen.
- It is remarkably easy to use.
- Cuts down the cost of repair, thus worth investing on.
- It repairs all your cracks and leaks.
- Suitable for all weather conditions and seasons. It does not crack in the cold or sag in hot weather.
- It is very easy to use.
- Very convenient as you don’t have to wait until the place of the crack is dry, you can use it even when wet.
- It is very durable.
- It is a spray bottle, very portable.
- You can bend it thus very flexible wen using it on pipes and bends.
The Disadvantages of using Flex Seal
The only disadvantages of flex seal is that it:-
- May not work under very high pressure areas.
- You can only bend it so far, too much breaks it.
The Instructions for use of Flex Seal
- Flex seal comes in the form of a seal and can be used in both wet and dry conditions.
- At an angle of 45 degrees, press downwards the spray tube and spray following the line of the crack.
- Then release the spray tube. Wipe off the excess with a paper towel.
The Precautions of using Flex Seal
- Make sure to use multiple coats to ensure the entire crack is sealed.
- Make sure to use it under well ventilated areas.
- It has not been tested on portable drinking waters.
The Side Effects of using Flex Seal
It has no side effects on its users. It is safe for use.