Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What is FOCUSENE?
Every moment of our lives is another moment created. It is one we would love to treasure or never have a repeat of. It is called the circle of life.the blend of a past cultivated in our present in the hope it will mend our tomorrow. It however gets to a point in our lives, we begin to forget things, and the older we grow it goes from forgetting where we placed our door keys to who are your family. Yes, it happens and gradually you may not even notice it. For this reason, it is a plus if you took into using a safe and effective brain supplement as such, focusene. It is highly known for its ability to boost memory recall to prevent forgetfulness. It is also great in cognitive enhancement, increasing focus, concentration and boosting mental energy. This is a supplement that is also great in lowering your anxiety levels and acting as an anti-depressant.
If looking forward towards the purchase of focusene, visit their official website: Www.tranquilitylabs.com
- One bottle of 60 capsules for $39.95 per month.
- Comes with a 60-day money back guarantee.
- A friendly auto-ship program especially in the case of a cancellation.
Who Makes FOCUSENE?
The Focusene brain enhancement brain supplement is a product of Tranquility Labs LLC. The company is known for its tendency in using neurotransmitter precursor on its products. The manufacturers term focusene as a comprehensive natural nootropic supplement. Their product they say is designed to improve focus and attentiveness. They also claim to use the most up to date advances in the fields of psychology, nutrition, herbal medicine and neuroscience. They also put across that their product will provide you with long-term effects in the support for the users mental clarity. They also assure its users that the supplement is not addictive.
The company has an A+ rating by the Better Business Bureau and made in FDA approved facilities.
HOW DOES FOCUSENE WORK?
The focusene brain supplement is made of a variety of components that are centred towards improving the various functions of the neurotransmitters found in your brain. It focuses on the dopamine which regulates your motivation and alertness, the acetylcholine which enables signaling between neurons and the nor-epinephrine which boosts your levels of concentration.
The Focusene supplement is made of a combination of the following ingredients:-
- Ginkgo Biloba : Known to improve brain circulation, alertness and concentration.
- Acetyl-Carnitine: Helps in the conversion of choline to acetylcholine. Boosts memory recall and neuro transmission. Increases our learning capabilities.
- Bacopa Monnieri: It has anti-anxiety and anti-oxidant properties. Improves your memory recall. Boosts focus, attention, concentration and alertness. Reduces the aging effects on the brain.
- Dandelion Extract: Boost your memory recall. Contains Luteolin responsible for boosting alertness.
- Forskolin: Boosts cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) in the body. This increases the rate of retaining information by the brain. Also boosts the metabolic process in the brain.
- Grape Seed Extract: Offers protection to your brain cells. Boosts blood flow to the brain. This increases the nutrients and flow of oxygen to the brain.
- L-Theanine: For cognitive enhancement.
- Phenylalanine: Boosts concentration.
- DMAE : Boosts the levels of choline in your brain.
- Korean Red Ginseng: Acts as an anti-depressant and lowers anxiety levels. Boost your memory.
- Vitamin B6: Increase the metabolism rate of numerous neurotransmitters.
- Boosts your focus and attention.
- Protect brain activities.
- Reported to enable very high concentration.
- Enables fast response / alertness.
- Boost memory recall.
- Anti-depressant and anxiety relief.
- No side effects.
- Simple to use.
- It has been proven to be safe and effective for use.
- Its gluten and soy free.
- It is a shame you will not get any free trials on this supplement, you can however enjoy and take advantage of the 60-day money back guarantee.
Dosage INSTRUCTIONS OF FOCUSENE
- The recommended dosage of Focusene is 2 capsules per day followed with plenty of water.
- You are also advised to take Focusene capsules on an empty stomach. Preferably 30 minutes before eating.
- Take one capsule in the morning and one in the afternoon.
SIDE EFFECTS OF USING FOCUSENE
The Focusene brain supplement has not been pinned to any side effects in regards to its use, which is a complete plus for the supplement.
PRECAUTIONS OF USING FOCUSENE
- If pregnant or breast feeding it is advisable not to use the supplement.
- If under any medication please first seek medical advice from your doctor.
- Keep away from the reach of children and person below the age of 18.
- This supplement is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Do you offer free samples?
We are assured this product will work for you and this is risk free with money-back assurance for 60-day.
What is the minimal age for taking Focusene?
We suggested for adults age 18 and older.