Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Forskolin is a plant extract from Colens forskohlii commonly known as the Indian coleus and is native to India. The extract is important in increasing concentration of cyclic AMP. Cyclic AMP is responsible for increasing the response of body cells for secretion of somebody hormones. There are several clinical studies that have been conducted to determine the effectiveness of Forskolin as a weight loss supplement. A bottle of Forskolin supplement is $24.99. It comes with free shipping cost if purchased in larger quantities such as four bottles and above. A bottle is enough for a month.
Manufacturer Information and its claims about Forskolin
Forskolin is a product from the manufacturer called Sabinsa Corporation. There are various clinical studies that have been conducted to approve the effectiveness of this dietary supplement in enhancing rapid weight loss.
How Does Forskolin Work?
Its mode of action is through raising lean muscle mass. In obese and overweight men Forskolin also raises the level of testosterone. Forskolin has other uses in the body such as controlling Glaucoma, reducing urogenital infections, also used by asthmatic patients and increase the resistance of the skin to UV light. Forskolin lower the rate of fat incorporation by the body cells. It reduces the rate of cell division of the adipocytes thus lowering the amount of fats absorbed in the body.
Ingredients in Forskolin
The main ingredient is cyclic AMP is so unique in its mode of action. It speeds up the sensitivity of the body cells to hormonal production and external signals. Cyclic AMP is an important secondary messenger that ensures proper functioning of the biological systems.
- Forskolin has many other clinical advantages. It can be used to treat infections, reduce cardiovascular threats and control asthma among others.
- This is a natural plant product hence it is very safe for use by human beings for weight loss.
- Forskolin is simple to use.
- It is very effective and efficient.
- There are no reported cases of side effects despite the fact that it has been used for a long time as traditional herbal-based medicine.
- Forskolin does not interact with other medications.
- The dietary supplement can only be purchased through the website. It is not found in the local stores.
- Most of the clinical studies were sponsored by the manufacturer and thus the results of the study might be in their favor.
- Consumers from other countries might incur extra shipping costs to access the product.
- There is no clear information on whether the results of use are long lasting.
- There is no information on whether supplementation should be along with regular exercise
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
To initiate rapid weight loss, 250mg 0f 10% of the product is applied orally twice a day for a period of 12 weeks.
Forskolin should cautiously be used by pregnant women. The patients should not exceed 250 mg per day. Any overdose of Forskolin might cause serious complications that might be hard to control.
Forskolin Side Effects
This product is a natural extract and has no side effects. But occasionally, some users might experience rapid heartbeat rate. The product should not be used by those people suffering from polycystic kidney disease.
Does it interact with other medications?
There are no interactions with other medications. Forskolin has no serious reactions with other medications. The active ingredient in is herbal and has no reaction with any other medication. Forskolin reduce the quantity of fat storage in the body by elevating fat metabolism and hindering rapid cell division of the adipocytes with no overreactions.