Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Fusion Juicer 100 is a juicing machine that can prepare juice from vegetables, fruits and herbs within a second. One of the main advantages of this device is that it can not only produce high quality juice but has the ability to retain the essential nutrients fundamental to the body’s tissues. It is a reliable alternative to prepping for meals on a day-to-day basis plus it is a faster way of getting nutrients to be absorbed into the body. This is because juice can easily be absorbed into the body unlike solid food. This juicer costs $33.49 and can be ordered online through the product’s website.
How Fusion Juicer 100 Works
Like a typical centrifugal juicing machine, Fusion Juicer 100 has a motor that rotates at a high speed thus spinning the blades in the process. In the process of the spinning blades, fruits and vegetables stuffed into the machine are pulverized into tantalizing juice. The juicer separates soluble from insoluble fibers from the fruits fed into it thus sparing the body the essential nutrients and vitamins.
Features and Specifications
- A complete set of this apparatus contains the actual juicer machine, a pitcher jug,a mesh filter and a feeder.
- It uses 800W of power.
- It weighs approximately eight pounds.
- It uses a unique extraction process to create juice.
- It also features stainless steel blades.
- It has a two speed motor.
- It features a spout that is non-drip.
- It has a retro appearance.
Fusion Juicer 100 Pros
- It produces quality juice.
- No peeling or coring of fruits or vegetables is necessary.
- It is large thus can hold a substantial volume of juice.
- It features a sprout that does not leak.
- It is user friendly.
- It creates value for money because of its efficiency.
- The manufacturer supplies the product with a starter guide for recipes for those who are still new to the concept.
Fusion Juicer 100 Cons
- This device has several parts to assemble. This can be particularly challenging for beginners.
- The resulting noise from the usage of the machine can be irritating.
- It is challenging to clean especially when the generated pulp exceeds the recommended level. This is in addition to the many parts needed to be dissembled to make the cleaning possible.
- It is difficult to break ice with it.
- The lock bar at the top can be challenging to operate.
How to use Fusion Juicer 100
Before making any juice using this machine, you need to assemble it first. The instructions on the set up come with the manual of the product at the time of purchase. However, in a brief overview, the lever at the top can be pulled in order to fit the fruit contents in place. At the back of the device is a receptacle for the resulting pulp from juicing where as at the back exits a feeder from which the user can feed the machine with his or her fruits, subject to their own preference of course.
Though Fusion Juicer 100 is dish washer safe and easy to clean, extreme caution should be taken into consideration in dishwashers that run extremely hot water. This will prevent warping of the delicate device plastic parts.