Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Genacol review: Genacol Bio-Active Collagen Matrix is a supplement that promises to reverse the degenerative harmful process of the cartilage. Since the degeneration is caused by conditions such as; osteoarthritis, arthritis, fibro-myalgia, rheumatoid arthritis and carpal tunnel, the product is sold in support of the rehabilitation of this conditions. It is of great importance to note that it doesn’t heal any of these conditions or any other condition for that matter.
WHAT IS Genacol?
Genacol collagen review, Genacol Bio-Active Collagen Matrix can be described as a hydrolyzed collagen matrix touted to give maximum results. The matrix is hydrolyzed enzymatically at temperatures below 86oF and thus scientists say it doesn’t lose the amino acids and nutrients. According to the manufacturer, it has the following benefits in your body;
- Boosts vitality and Energy in our bodies
- Eases the discomfort caused by arthritis on joints
- Promotes Joint Mobility
- Overall, helps achieve a full time sleep
- Offers relief from pain caused by aching joints
- Aids in muscle development
WHO IS Manufacture of Genacol?
This is a product that is produced and marketed by Genacol Corporation Inc. This is a company that has specialised in the production of joint care ingredients. It has many other ingredients performing joint care under its belt. Their products are sold both in America and the rest of the world.
HOW DOES Genacol WORK?
In a nutshell, Genacol Bio-Active Collagen Matrix provides the body with hydrolyze collagen. According to the manufacturer, they conducted two clinical trials (the official website has a text saying “click here to read” but doesn’t give any link to click) which scientifically proved that this collagen is effective. Genacol collagen matrix reviews, it is the compound that forms the white fibers of the skin and other tissues. It ensures the tissues are as strong as the body needs them to be. This in mind, we can therefore conclude that genacol collagen matrix works by equipping the body with this important protein to ensure that cartilage degeneration happens in a controlled manner.
HOW SHOULD I USE GENACOL?
The producer recommends taking three capsules per day in one serving – at bedtime. This is to ensure that the product works overnight while you sleep when the metabolism rates are low.
There are not many ingredients in use here. The active ingredient in Genacol® Bio-Active Collagen Matrix is
- Hydrolyzed Collagen – it is harvested from bovine and equips the body with the much needed protein for rebuilding damaged and worn out tissues.
Other non-active ingredients in genacol bioactive collagen matrix: Gelatin and vegetable magnesium stearate.
- Genacol benefits, made by a company that strictly specializes in joint care
- It is easily absorbed into the body
- The product doesn’t have fillers and added flavours
- If you are not careful, you might buy a counterfeit
- Lacks most joint support ingredients
- It is taken in a single serving (3 capsules in one serving)
Do’s and Don’ts
- Ensure that you buy from a certified retailer
- Make sure the product is sealed before purchasing it
- Store Genacol® Bio-Active Collagen Matrix in a cool dry place away from sunlight
- Consult your caregiver before taking genacol collagen if you have existing conditions such as lung problems
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
WHO SHOULD NOT TAKE Genacol?
- Mothers who are either pregnant or breastfeeding
- People who are allergic to any of its ingredients
- People with lung problems
WHAT CONDITIONS DOES Genacol TREAT?
Collagen genacol Matrix is designed to support joint health and stop tissue degeneration. It doesn’t treat any condition but may support people suffering from arthritis and other joint related conditions.
collagen genacol side effects
According to the manufacturer, the product may have the following genacol side effects.
- Thickness of Lung Secretions
- High blood pressure
- Discolored Spots and Elevations of the Skin
- Pustular Eruptions on Skin
The official website claims that they have conducted two clinical studies on this supplement and despite asking the readers to “click here to read” they have not added any link to the text. We can therefore say the official website doesn’t have any results on clinical studies conducted.