Genacol® Bio-Active Collagen Matrix is a supplement that promises to reverse the degenerative harmful process of the cartilage. Since the degeneration is caused by conditions such as; osteoarthritis, arthritis, fibromyalgia, rheumatoid arthritis and carpal tunnel, the product is sold in support of the rehabilitation of this conditions. It is of great importance to note that it doesn’t heal any of these conditions or any other condition for that matter.
What is Genacol® Bio-Active Collagen Matrix and What Does it do?
Genacol® Bio-Active Collagen Matrix can be described as a hydrolysed collagen matrix taunted to give maximum results. The matrix is hydrolysed enzymatically at temperatures below 86oF and thus scientists say it doesn’t lose the amino acids and nutrients. According to the manufacturer, it has the following benefits in your body;
- Boosts vitality and Energy in our bodies
- Eases the discomfort caused by arthritis on joints
- Promotes Joint Mobility
- Overall, helps achieve a full time sleep
- Offers relief from pain caused by aching joints
- Aids in muscle development
Who is Behind Genacol® Bio-Active Collagen Matrix?
This is a product that is produced and marketed by Genacol Corporation Inc. This is a company that has specialised in the production of joint care ingredients. It has many other ingredients performing joint care under its belt. Their products are sold both in America and the rest of the world.
How Does Genacol® Bio-Active Collagen Matrix Work?
In a nutshell, Genacol® Bio-Active Collagen Matrix provides the body with hydrolysat collagen. According to the manufacturer, they conducted two clinical trials (the official website has a text saying “click here to read” but doesn’t give any link to click) which scientifically proved that this collagen is effective. Collagen is the compound that forms the white fibers of the skin and other tissues. It ensures the tissues are as strong as the body needs them to be. This in mind, we can therefore conclude that Genacol® Bio-Active Collagen Matrix works by equipping the body with this important protein to ensure that cartilage degeneration happens in a controlled manner.
How Should I Use Genacol® Bio-Active Collagen Matrix?
The producer recommends taking three capsules per day in one serving – at bedtime. This is to ensure that the product works overnight while you sleep when the metabolism rates are low.
What Ingredients are in Genacol® Bio-Active Collagen Matrix?
There are not many ingredients in use here. The active ingredient in Genacol® Bio-Active Collagen Matrix is
- Hydrolyzed Collagen – it is harvested from bovine and equips the body with the much needed protein for rebuilding damaged and worn out tissues.
Other non-active ingredients in Genacol® Bio-Active Collagen Matrix: Gelatin and vegetable magnesium stearate.
Advantages of Genacol® Bio-Active Collagen Matrix
- Made by a company that strictly specializes in joint care
- It is easily absorbed into the body
- The product doesn’t have fillers and added flavours
Disadvantages of Genacol® Bio-Active Collagen Matrix
- If you are not careful, you might buy a counterfeit
- Lacks most joint support ingredients
- It is taken in a single serving (3 capsules in one serving)
Finally there is collagen product that really works! I can feel the difference since I am taking it. I had joint problems, like tension and stiffness; now I’m feeling ease and relief. – Mónica Ostberg
Used this stuff for years and have recommended it to clients as well. My dad had a traumatic car/impact accident to his leg and i quickly put him on this to help rebuild tissue. Wouldn’t have him take anything else! – Jess
Do’s and Don’ts
- Ensure that you buy from a certified retailer
- Make sure the product is sealed before purchasing it
- Store Genacol® Bio-Active Collagen Matrix in a cool dry place away from sunlight
- Consult your caregiver before taking Genacol® Bio-Active Collagen Matrix if you have existing conditions such as lung problems
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage
Who Should not Take Genacol® Bio-Active Collagen Matrix?
- Mothers who are either pregnant or breastfeeding
- People who are allergic to any of its ingredients
- People with lung problems
What Conditions Does Genacol® Bio-Active Collagen Matrix Treat?
Genacol® Bio-Active Collagen Matrix is designed to support joint health and stop tissue degeneration. It doesn’t treat any condition but may support people suffering from arthritis and other joint related conditions.
What are The Possible Side Effects of Genacol® Bio-Active Collagen Matrix?
According to the manufacturer, the product may have the following side effects;
- Thickness of Lung Secretions
- High blood pressure
- Discolored Spots and Elevations of the Skin
- Pustular Eruptions on Skin
Research/Clinical Study on Genacol® Bio-Active Collagen Matrix
The official website claims that they have conducted two clinical studies on this supplement and despite asking the readers to “click here to read” they have not added any link to the text. We can therefore say the official website doesn’t have any results on clinical studies conducted.