With all the different factors that can make our eyes look stressed, tired and old, we may end up looking older than our real age. That is why it is essential to use products that you can include in your daily skincare routine. There are now various ways for you to reduce the aging process. One product that you might want to try is the Genifique Light Pearl Eye Serum.
Genifique Light Pearl Eye Serum Overview
The Genifique Light Pearl Eye Serum is created to give you a younger looking skin and to have brighter eyes. The product claims that by using its light pearl applicator, you get to have an effective eye serum that can give instant lifting effect on your skin. It rejuvenates the skin and it can reduce the appearance of lines, wrinkles and dark circles beneath the eyes. The brand claims that in just a matter of weeks use, you can instantly see the big difference before and after you apply the product.
How Does Genifique Light Pearl Eye Serum Work?
How does this product work? With coming up with both natural and clinically tested ingredients, you get to have a product formulate that is specifically created to refresh the eyes. It is an eye serum that is proven to be effective in smoothing the eye area to get rid of the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines. The formula targets the dark circles as well as the eye bags that make the skin look old and tired. In fact, it can even make your eyes look brighter and younger looking.
Genifique Light Pearl Eye Serum Active ingredients
The effectiveness of any product would depend on the quality of its ingredients. What are the different ingredients used in this product? The components include the following:
- Glycerin: This ingredient is common in cleanser and other skincare products. Glycerin is known to have amazing moisturizing capacity to give the skin enough hydration and prevent it from making dry.
- Caffeine: Many will be surprised by caffeine can actually be a good ingredient to get rid of dark circles and other signs of aging.
- Other ingredients used in the product include mica, escin, sodium benzoate, sodium hydroxide, dimethicone and water among many others.
Genifique Light Pearl Eye Serum Pros
In using the Genifique Light Pearl Eye Serum, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Very easy to use and to apply with its Light Pearl applicators
- Can make your skin look smooth, healthy and young
- Easy away eye puffiness
- Can effectively illuminate the skin making your skin look bright
- Can remove signs of aging like wrinkles, fine lines and dark circles
- Reduces the appearance of dark circles and eye bags
Genifique Light Pearl Eye Serum Cons
- Those who are looking for an all-natural product might be disappointed.
Best product ever for under eye puffiness. Just need to put it on well before make up application as it takes quite a while to soak into skin. – Bernadette Ruby
This is a great product, but the info on this item is wrong says it’s from Este Lauder – it’s from Lancome. – Linda G.
Genifique Light Pearl Eye Serum Suggested Use
The Genifique Light Pearl Eye Serum is very easy to use. You can just take in one drop of the serum. Since it has its own applicator, you can easily apply it with easy. You can apply it on both eye areas. Do it in circular movements by using the Light Pearl applicator. You can use it in the day or before you go to bed.
Who Can Use Genifique Light Pearl Eye Serum?
The Genifique Light Pearl Eye Serum is clinically tested so anyone who feels the need to use such product. It is suitable for all skin type. If you are looking for a serum that specifically target signs of aging appearing around the eye area, this is the product for you.
Are There Side Effects of Genifique Light Pearl Eye Serum?
The ingredients used in this product are all listed. But not all of them are 100% natural so some might be concerned as to whether the product is safe to use and that there are no negative side effects. When you look at reviews, there are no negative comments when it comes to using the product so it means that you never have to worry about any adverse skin reaction after applying the Genifique Light Pearl Eye Serum.