Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Genucel is an anti-aging cream that is used to clear anti-aging symptoms. The Genucel formulation is mainly concentrated on the eye area. The formulation will work towards lowering the occurrence of eye bags and eye puffiness. The supplement will also takes away the wrinkles, fine lines crow’s feet and blemishes and spots. The Genucel cream uses mainly the combination of both the plant cells technology and Eyeseryl.
For persons interested in the purchase of the Genucel anti-aging product you can visit their official manufacturer website, www.chamonix.com where they sell the supplement on the following ranges:-
- It costs $148.90
- You are put into an auto-ship program where you will receive a reshipment after every 2 months.
- They offer free Esotique-RF and L’essence gifts on your first order.
- They offer a 4 months money back guarantee from the day you place your order. If you return the product, you are subjected to a 9% restocking fee, no refund of shipping fee and you must return your first shipment within 60 days.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Genucel
The Genucel is a product manufactured by the Chamonix Company. The company has been in the market for a long period of time. This would normally mean that most if not all their products are trustworthy and confident to use in terms of effectiveness and safety. The manufacturers claim that the cream achieves its functions through the use of the plant stem cells from PhytoCellTec Malus Domestica which is extracted from a the Swiss apple. They claim that this particular plant stem will reduce eye bags and wrinkles. They claim that the benefits of the product have been clinically proved.
Working Process and the Ingredients List
The Genucel formulation is said to boost the elasticity and firmness of the skin which will in turn lead to the elimination of wrinkles and eye puffiness. It works mostly independently on the collective support of the following ingredients:-
- Plant Stem Cells: Reduce wrinkles and eye puffiness. Boosts the production of new skin cells
- Eyeseryl: Reduces eye puffiness
- Green Tea Leaf Extract: Enriched with anti-oxidants that help prevent damage from free radicals from the sun radiation.
- Goji Berry Extract: Reduces the damage on skin from skin impurities
- Algae Extract: Strong anti-inflammatory and anti-acne properties. Maintain and regulate skin minerals
- Marine Collagen: Promotes skin elasticity and firmness
The Advantages of Genucel
- Diminished wrinkles
- No more puffiness
- No sagginess of the eyes
- Reduce fine lines and crow feet
- Moisturize skin
- Has a soothing effect on the skin.
The Cons of Genucel
- The auto-ship program is not so encouraging especially for a new product in the market.
How do I use the Genucel cream?
Wash your skin and rinse it off dry. Take a pea size amount of the cream and apply it on your face from the skin around your eyes. Use it on a regular basis to ensure for maximum results.
Are there any side effects or precautions to the use of the Genucel cream?
No. as far as side effects are concerned, none yet have been reported to have been caused with the use of the cream. The Genucel cream should be put away from the sunlight. It should not be used by any pregnant or lactating mothers and persons below the age of 18. Persons who are under strict medication should seek medical advice before using the Genucel cream.
What makes Genucel different?
If there claim to be using the PhytoCellTec Malus Domestica actually hold then this cream is a worthy buy.
Should you buy this product?
This can be a possible yes or no. The only reason I say so is because the reviews and customer comments are quite still catching up on this supplement. Many of these reviews are not as much informed and detailed as you would want so as to base judgment on the cream. However so far, based on facts only, this supplement seems to be a very good fit for promoting that youthfulness and bringing back the youthful glow of your eyes.