Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
You may rock the hottest clothing trend, the most posh locks, the highest heels imaginable but, if your skin is less than flattering, there really isn’t anything to celebrate about your look. Up your style by being more confident in your own skin. After all, bright, youthful skin never goes out of style.
Focus more attention on your eyes where skin is thinnest and most prone to aging. Get the right eye care for skin around your eyes and your youthful complexion will stay on for many more years to come.
About Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream
With major breakthroughs in advanced skincare science, there is lesser and lesser need to go under the knife just to achieve more youthful skin. Topical creams and serums are quickly giving Botox clinics a run for their money. Organic and smart ingredients are making a huge wave in defying skin aging simply by evening out anti-wrinkle products — exactly the kind of advantage that Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream offers.
For $95 per .5 fl. oz. jar, feel your moist, soft, smooth skin once again, and experience wrinkle-free skin you can actually see.
Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream stimulates your skin to produce collagen and elastin fibers more rapidly and at higher levels which, in turn, facilitates faster skin cell turnover and fuels the skin to repair damages in the skin matrix.
Manufacturer information and its claims about Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream
Glo Therapeutics is committed to delivering skincare products that contribute to your overal wellness, non irritating and has no long term adverse effects on your health and well-being.
Glo Therapeutics claims that its Cyto-luxe Eye Cream is:
- made from product formulation that meets pharmaceutical-grade standards
- hypoallergenic and free of irritants
- sourced from all natural ingredients
- created to stimulate the skin to speed up skin repair and renewal processes
- formulated to make your wrinkles and fine lines less visible and less prominent
Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream Ingredients
Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream has five active ingredients, as follows:
- Antarcticine® (Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract), a bacterial strain that has been discovered and obtained from the glaciers of Antarctica. It dramatically increases moisture in the skin and keeps it in.
- Myoxinol™ (Hibiscus Esculentus Extract), a source of amino acids, adds building blocks of skin so that skin repair and rejuvenation can happen sooner and much faster.
- Leontopodium Alpinum Stems G™, derived from Edelweiss plant, has natural anti-inflammatory properties that helps inhibit and even revereses signs of skin aging. It is also a powerful antioxidant.
- Chrysin (Passiflora Caerulea), also acts as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and moisturizing ingredient. It also has natural astringent qualities that aid in lightening dark spots and brightening overall skin complexion.
- Retinol and Tocopherol, are antioxidants that work together to stimulate skin’s natural processes of producing collagen and elastin, and replacing dead and damaged skin cells.
The full ingredients list for Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream is enumerated below:
Aqua (Water/Eau), Sodium Hyaluronate, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Glycerin, Squalane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Polysorbate 60, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Steareth-20, Chrysin, N-Hydroxysuccinimide (and) Pamitoyl Tripeptide-1, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Stearic Acid, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Xanthan, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Glyceryl Caprylate, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Extract, Dextrin, Tromethamine, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Carbomer, Mixed Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Juice, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Rosaceae (Rose Absolute Moroccan) Oil, Potassium Sorbate, Allyl Methacrylates Crosspolymer, Retinol, Polysorbate 20, CI 16035
Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream Benefits
- provides loads of antioxidant protection
- dramatically and instantly increases skin’s moisture content
- improves skin tone
- brightens skin complexion
- improves microcirculation and rids eye area of constricted veins
Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream Drawbacks
- Does not contain sunscreen
I’ve bought this product before..and it’s always been white, this time I bought it and it’s pink…it was sealed but I’m assuming i received an expired or modified product? – Sara
I can really tell a difference using this eye cream! My puffiness is gone and I wake up with “bright eyes” every morning! I definitely recommend it! – Julie Guerrero
How Does Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream Work?
Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream is made from proprietary ingredients that are bioengineered and designed to closely resemble peptides and other forerunners of skin to catalyze and speed up skin cell turnover and rejuvenation. In combination with a well-thought out line up of vitamins and antioxidants, Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream floods the skin with moisture, effectively lifting and firming up skin, as it simultaneously improves microcirculation which erases eye puffiness and brightens dark under eye circles.
Long-term use results to less visible fine lines and wrinkles, and a brighter and more youthful complexion that naturally glows.
- Apply on clean face only. Dot the eye area with Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream. Then, with a gentle, massaging motion, distribute the product evenly on skin around the eyes. Let the product seep into skin completely before topping off with other skin products. Use twice daily.
- As some ingredients may cause photosensitization, always apply sunscreen during the day.
Avoid contact with the eyes.
Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream Side Effects
Botanical ingredients can be irritating to skin.
Who can use Glo Therapeutics Cyto-luxe Eye Cream
Product suits men and women with mature skin.