What is GoGo Hair?
GoGo Hair is a device that uses low-level laser therapy to stimulate hair growth. It’s meant for men and women who have experienced hair loss and are looking for a solution to fix it. GoGo Hair results in stimulating the hair follicles in the scalp and enhancing circulation.
This hair loss laser treatment improves the health of the scalp and makes you grow longer, thicker hair. This is the best laser hair loss therapy on the market today. You’ll love the GoGo Hair before and after.
The manufacturer promises that you’ll see significant changes within 8 months, and moderate change in 3 or 4 months.
GoGo Hair has few side effects; however, some people may have a skin reaction on their scalp. Therefore, people with sensitive skin may want to check with a dermatologist before using this product.
You can buy the GoGoHair Light & Pro which has 80 diodes for $399.99. In addition, there is a GoGoHair Pro – Laser Hair Loss Therapy (272 diodes) which costs $100.
Who is the Manufacturer and What Does It Claims To Do
A company called GoGo Hair Regrowth Laser Technology LLC manufactures GoGo Hair. They are a recently-established organization which only produced the one product, a revolutionary new hair growth device using low-level laser technology.
The manufacturer claims that GoGoHair Hair Regrowth Laser Technology can help people with thinning hair grown in longer, thicker hair within a few months.
In addition, they claim the device will improve the circulation in the scalp, making it healthier overall, and it also repairs damaged hair. The company suggests that you only need to use the device for 7 minutes each day to achieve these results.
How GoGo Hair Works
GoGoHair Hair Loss Laser Treatment is a helmet that customers wear on their heads for 7 minutes a day. The product uses low-level laser therapy to stimulate the scalp and the hair follicles.
In addition, laser hair restoration technology also improves circulation in the scalp, stimulating hair growth, and repairs damaged hair.
It takes about 3-4 months to begin visibly working, and 8 months to show full results. There’s a lot of research indicating that low-level laser therapy is very effective in growing the hair.
A review of existing research in Skin Appendage Disorders found that laser therapy was a highly effective treatment for hair loss.
In addition, a 16-week study published in Medicine found that the treatment did help users with hair loss to grow hair in longer and thicker.
Applications of GoGo Hair
Low-level laser therapy has numerous uses in different fields, including medicine and dentistry. Here are some of the common applications:
- Orthodontic Pain – Laser therapy can both reduce orthodontic pain and stimulate tooth movement. Therefore, the treatment may shorten the length of orthodontic treatment required.
- After Implants – Low-level laser therapy can lessen pain and edema associated with having implant surgery.
- Ulcers – Low-level laser therapy can lessen the pain associated with ulcers and speed up the healing process. Therefore, it’s a very helpful treatment.
- Herpes – Research shows that laser therapy can lengthen the time in between outbreaks of herpes sores. A study published in the Journal of Clinical and Experimental Dentistry found that this treatment was more effective than acyclovir cream for herpes.
- Wound Healing – Laser therapy is an effective wound healer. A lot of research has focused on people with diabetes who have foot ulcers. A study published in the Indian Journal of Surgery concluded that this was a very beneficial treatment for foot ulcers along with their other medical treatment.
Advantages of GoGo Hair
- GoGo Hair can help with hair growth.
- The product can make the hair grow thicker.
- It improves circulation in the scalp.
- It fits 97% of people easily.
- GoGoHair Hair Loss Laser Treatment can repair damaged hair.
Disadvantages of GoGo Hair
- GoGoHair Laser Hair Loss Therapy is costly.
- You could have a skin reaction on your scalp.
- It takes 3-4 months to begin to see good results.
Does GoGo Hair Use A Safe Technology?
Several studies have concluded that low-level laser therapy is an extremely safe technology which cannot harm you. There’s a chance you may have a skin reaction to the laser and have some redness and itchy skin. This indicates that the product is not suitable for you, and you should stop using it.
Is There a Free Trial or Return Policy for GoGo Hair?
There is no free trial for this product; it’s a one-time purchase. The Official Website doesn’t list a return policy, so you’d have to contact customer service to get that information.
Will GoGo Hair Affect My Brain?
No! GoGo Hair won’t go anywhere near your brain. It stimulates the hair follicles on the scalp. This product can’t and won’t harm your brain.
GoGoHair Hair Loss Laser Treatment is a helmet-like device that can enhance hair growth with its technology. It’s one of the hair regrowth technologies which employs low-level laser therapy to stimulate the hair follicles and the scalp.
It enhances circulation, improving the health of the scalp, and stimulating hair growth.
The GoGo Hair reviews were very mostly very positive. Users raved about how effective GoGo Hair was and how well it helped them grown in longer and thicker hair. Many of them had tried numerous other products first.
There weren’t a lot of reviewers who mentioned having a skin reaction to this product.
If you do have a reaction, stop using this product immediately. Your skin is too sensitive for GoGoHair Hair Regrowth Laser Technology. In addition, before you use this laser-powered therapy, it’s a good idea to go to a doctor and get medical approval first.
WHERE TO BUY GOGOHAIR AT BEST PRICE?
Product can be purchased through the Official Website.