Gold Bond Ultimate Chest and Neck Firming Cream is formulated with moisturizers and conditioners that boost your skin moisture content to achieve intense, long-lasting hydration effects on your skin. It enhances your skin appearance in terms of texture, firmness, and elasticity. Its High-Performance Firming Complex is a combination of stress response protein, salicylic acid, and an advanced hydration. It aids in skin exfoliation, boosting your skin’s moisture retention ability and drawing moisture on your neck and chest skin. It is also a good moisturizer for people with dry skin.
It is available on their websites at a cost of around $9.99.
The product is produced by Gold Bond Company in Chattanooga in the United States of America.
How it works?
Gold Bond Ultimate Chest and Neck Firming Cream penetrates deeply into your skin. It provides your body with moisturizers and vitamins A, C, and E which are used to improve your skin’s elasticity, minimize water loss and enhance your skin’s protective function. This contributes in diminishing the aging signs. It prevents your skin from drying up. Vitamin E helps in your skin nourishment and replenishment. It helps in the rejuvenation process of the skin cells.
- Antioxidants mainly CoQ10 which contributes in reducing the aging signs.
- Salicylic acid – it is an exfoliating ingredient which stimulates new skin cells on the surface.
- Water which is used in hydrating your skin.
- Aloe Vera Leaf Juice- it aids in miniaturization and helps to keep the moisture locked in by rebuilding the outer layer of the skin.
- Jojoba oils which deeply penetrates your skin and moisturizes it.
Hydroxyethyl Urea, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate, Steareth, Petrolatum, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Isohexadecane, Ubiquinone, Selaginella Lepidophylla Extract, Salicylic Acid, Phytosteryl Macadamiate, Watermelon Fruit Extract, Phytosterols, Squalene, Panthenol, Whey Protein, Macadamia Seed Oil Esters, Bisabolol, Cetyl Alcohol, Apple Fruit Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methyl Gluceth-20, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Propylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Sodium PCA, Cetearyl Alcohol, Lentil Fruit Extract, Methylparaben, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Sodium Lactate, Potassium Hydroxide, EDTA, Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Ginger Root Extract and Polysorbate 60
- It is pocket-friendly.
- It is fragrance-free.
- Provide lasting moisture for dry skin even though it is lightweight.
- It softens your skin.
- It has a lightweight formulation. This ensures that your pores are not clogged and your skin does not look greasy.
- They offer free shipping services on orders above $50.
- They offer a 15-day money back guarantee where the buyer caters for the shipping cost.
- Even though it has good amounts of salicylic acid, the pH of 5.3 hinders exfoliation process.
- It has no unique ingredients unique to the chest and neck.
- It lacks cell-communicating ingredients.
- It lists many ingredients, however, only very few ingredients are explained in terms of their benefits and function.
- The ingredient content has no corrective functions.
- Background information about the company is not given on their website.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
How to use it
It is important first to cleanse your face properly before applying the cream. Allow it to dry and then massage the cream on your chest or the neck gently until the product is absorbed into your skin.
Is the product safe to use?
The manufacturer’s claim that it is clinically tested for safety and thus it is safe to use.
Many customers have given the product a rating of 5 stars. This is likely indicator that they were impressed with its effectiveness mainly in tightening their skin. They also appreciate that it is easy to use, effective and it is light in weight.