The Gotham Steel Deep Square Pan is not your usual pan. This one comes in the particular shape, the form of a square just as the name suggests. The pan bears with various important qualities that make it stand out. The pan uses a combination of both ceramic and titanium, a very bold move to say from the company’s perspective. The pan is non-stick and to even make it an even better deal, it does not require you to add oil, butter or grease while cooking, it is that good. The pan is also easy to wash and handle and better still it is dishwasher safe. Another factor is that the supplement does not scratch with the use of metallic utensils.
The Gotham Steel Deep Square Pan is purchased as follows:-
- It goes for the price of $ 39.95.
- They charge shipping and handling costs of $ 6.95
- They offer a 90-day money back guarantee
- The pan comes along with a steamer plate, a lid, fryer basket and a free recipe guide.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Gotham Steel Deep Square Pan
The Gotham Steel Deep Square Pan is a kitchenware product manufactured by the Gotham Steel Supply Company. The product has been endorsed by Chef Daniel Green. The manufacturers claim that the pan does not have any, PTFE, PFOS or PFOA. The manufacturers claim that with the pan you will have an ample cooking time as their pan is non-stick, non-scratch, oven safe up to 500 degrees and is dishwasher safe.
Working Process and the Features List
The Gotham Steel Deep Square Pan works through contributed specific functions of its designed features. The pan is able to achieve its quality by avoiding the bond/attraction between the food and the pan by molecular ideology.
- Enable non-stick of food. It does not scratch, peel or chip during use with metallic utensils. Enables cooking of food without oil or butter.
- Durable. Allows even and fast distribution of heat
- To make pan effective during use on an induction cooktop.
Stainless steel handle
- Comfortable to handle / touch. Durable, does not rust
- It is made clear to enable one monitor food as it cooks.
- Used to place food in to avoid it soaking a lot of the oil during frying
- For easier steaming of food
The Advantages of Gotham Steel Deep Square Pan
- It is non-stick
- Even distribution of heat
- Promotes consistent cooking
- Does not scratch
- It is from a reputable company
- Oven safe up to 500 degrees
- No PFOA and no PTFE or PFOS.
The Cons of Gotham Steel Deep Square Pan
- The product has not been highly reviewed as would be expected.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
What are the precautions to the use of the Gotham Steel Deep Square Pan?
For the use of the Gotham Steel Deep Square Pan it is greatly advisable to avoid using the pan on electric stoves. This is because the pan absorbs heat very fast and thus may have the burner’s thermostat to shut down prematurely of getting damaged completely. For better assurance it’s best if you check out the pan’s manual.
Also for durability purposes, despite the pan being advertised as compatible for direct use with an electric mixer, it is still advisable to avoid this just to be on the much safer side. And if still want to do it, avoid doing it on a regular basis.
Possible Side effects
The pan does not have any PFOA, PFOS and PTFE, thus does not contain any harmful toxins or compounds that may pose a threat to your family’s health. The pan also does not scratch. Thus, it is very safe to use by all.
Should you buy this product?
Yes. One the price is not as expensive as some may think, the quality matches up to the pans cost. But the main thing to look at here is the fact that the pan does perform multiple tasks. It almost feels like it is replacing a whole lot of kitchenware. You not only fry with it, you also steam, and cook with it. The extra products it comes with makes buying it a worth wile experience. In the long run, you can always return it based on their 90-day money back guarantee.