Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
The Gotham Steel Over EZ Omelette Pan is a unique pan meant for smoothening the procedure of preparing an omelete. When preparing an omelet using this type of pan for instance, no oil or butter is needed, simply pour eggs to both sides of the pan, add ingredients on one side and flip over the pan and there goes a perfectly cooked fluffy omelette.This product boasts a titanium body structure with a non-stick ceramic top that ensures longevity of the product. This item costs $19 exclusive of shipping and handling charges.
This product is designed with a blend of non stick ceramic with durable titanium; a mixture whose main purpose is to prevent the omelet from sticking to the pan during cooking or preparation considering the fact that no oil or butter is involved.
It has a unique scratch free technology that makes the use of metal utensils easier. It also safer to use in the oven because it can withstand the surrounding heat.
How it works?
The procedure for using this type of pan is relatively simple and concise.First of all you need to heat up the pan then add the eggs to it. At this point it is important to note that the eggs should be added to both sides of the pan then beaten to fineness. Next, add ingredients to one side of the firm and turn over.
Active Key Ingredients
- The sticky free ceramic surface infused with titanium prevents unnecessary sticking of food particles.
- Gotham Steel Over EZ Omelette Pan does not require cooking oil or butter to prepare food.
- It can withstand high oven temperatures of up to five hundred degrees.
- The fact that it is scratch free makes it fairly safe and easier to use metallic utensils on it.
- It is much easier to beat eggs in it during cooking and not necessarily beat the eggs in a separate bowl.
- It is polytetrafluoroethylene (PFTE) or Teflon free. Teflon is the coating material used in most ordinary cooking pans but has a weakness of disintegrating at higher temperatures pausing health concerns.
- On the purchase of this pan one enjoys several other benefits such as slider and poaching attachments.
- The manufacture has a website for the product for which queries from the customers can be posted and answered. (BuyOverEZ.com).
- The manufacturer provides a ninety day money back guarantee policy.
- The pan is limited to preparation of omelets and very light related recipes.
- The warranty period is also not clearly brought out.
- Even though there is a refund policy in place shipping and handling charges are not refunded and is considered an expense to the buyer.