Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Grace & Stella Spin Brush Review
Grace & Stella Spin Brush is a kit that is designed to promote a soft skin. It has seven different heads that can rotate at 360 degrees. They are aimed at offering you a solution to any skin issue that you might be having.
This system claims to soften your skin and relieve you from callused heels, achy face etc. It claims to stimulate blood flow to your skin as well as aid in the production of collagen that is an essential skin molecule. It helps to firm your skin thus diminishing the appearance of aging signs such as wrinkles and fine lines and improves the texture as well.
The manufacturer of this system is Stella & Grace Company that is dedicated to producing health and beauty products. It is available on the brand’s website at a cost of $18.95. You can also purchase it from other trusted online retail stores such as Amazon who offer it at cost of $9.95.
What are the Grace & Stella Spin Brush Claims?
The manufacturer of this system claims that it is highly effective in solving all the skin issues. They claim that it results in a young, bright, smooth, clear, and radiant complexion. They also claim that it is ideal for everyone.
Grace & Stella Spin Brush Review: How Grace & Stella Spin Brush Works?
This system claims to offer a solution to various skin issues by use of seven different heads that features spinning and massaging motion. The seven brush heads are:
- Polishing brush – Designed for use on your feet to eliminate the dead cells on your skin
- Massaging brush – Designed for use on your face to stimulate blood flow
- Latex soft sponge – It helps to gently cleanse your face and body
- Make-sponge – Helps you to apply your makeup perfectly
- Pumice stone – Helps to slough of calluses on your feet
- Long bristle brush – Helps to remove dirt and makeup on your face while exfoliating it gently.
- Short bristle brush – Helps to remove dirt and makeup on your skin as well as exfoliate it gently
The Features of Grace & Stella 7-in-1 Facial Massaging & Cleansing Spin Brush
- It is water resistant
- It is cordless
- Requires two AA batteries
- Comes with two-speed settings
- It has 7 different heads that are interchangeable and are produced to support a wide range of skin needs.
Grace & Stella Spin Brush Pros
- Helps to eliminate the aging signs such as fine lines and wrinkles
- Improves your skin’s texture
- Diminishes the dark spots on your complexion as well as the acne scarring
- Stimulates blood flow to your skin
- Boosts the production of collagen molecules
- It is easy to use
- Removes your make instantly
- It is designed for everyday use
- Helps to exfoliate your skin
- Brightens your complexion on regular use
- Evens out your skin
- Minimizes your skin pores as well as prevent acne breakouts
- Reduces inflammation
- It is ideal for all skin types
Grace & Stella Spin Brush Cons
This product has no known cons.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
The Usage Instructions
You only need to change the current head to another head that you want to use. Ensure that you wipe it dry after every use.
Are there any Side Effects?
This system has no known side effects on your skin complexion.
4.0out of 5 starsA good purchase for the price.
By Amazon Customer on June 7, 2017
I like this. It was a bit smaller than expected and when I used it recently the spinner came falling off. Outside of that, the brush is effective and works fairly well. I am pleased with the purchase.
1. 0 out of 5 starsI felt like this was a waste of time but for 6$ …
By Scarr on April 6, 2017
I didn’t t know what to expect when purchasing this but I guess for 6$ I shouldn’t have expected much. It didn’t really work for me the spin was very low and as soon as I put it to my face it stopped, I felt like this was a waste of time but for 6$ there’s no need to try and return it. Lesson learned.