This is dietary supplement that promotes a healthy growth and nourishment of hair by making your hair longer and thicker. Hairfinity is made up of complex and unique blend consisting of natural vitamins and 18 amino acids that are all essentially meant to maintain a healthy hair growth. Apparently, a million of people today want to take their hair to the best level to achieve the overall good looking appearance. Considering the mentality that outward beauty starts right away from the hair look, no one wants to be left out as far as maintaining hair is concerned. The fact that the formula is rich in natural ingredients, Hairfinity promises to be the safest in use without causing an individual any health complication. Other than just maintaining the growth of your hair inside out, Hairfinity claims to improve your scalp health, increase elasticity in your hair, make your hair look stronger and facilitate a faster growth of the hair.
Pricing and refund policy of Hairfinity
The following pricings are as obtained directly from the manufacturer.
- $24 for 1 month supply
- $48 for a 2-month supply
- $ 96 for a 3 month supply
- $ 144 for 4 months supply
- $288 for a 5-month supply
Orders above $100 cost come with free shipping.
Purchasing this product offers you a 30-day money back guarantee.
Hairfinity Reviews manufacturer
The manufacturer of this product claims that the product is made up of 100% natural ingredients that are free from drugs. These ingredients therefore work effectively without causing any harmful side effects. Hairfinity manufacturer is FDA Laboratories approved and certified and therefore meets the compliance of legal supplements. The official website of the product claims that the product is outstanding in increasing the length, strength and thickness of the hair.
How Hairfinity works?
Hairfinity is made of a proprietary Capilsana Complex that according to the manufacturer claims contains sulfur in its special form alongside 18 amino acids essential for the health of the hair. The product is claimed to have been subjected to several clinical tests and found to improve the health of the scalp among other benefits. This product provides your body with the essential nutrients that drive the health of your hair to an optimum.
The following listed ingredients, though not independently explained, work towards the achieving the function of Hairfinity reviews as claimed by the manufacturer. Some of them have undergone a series of clinical tests and proved to contain the essential nutrients for the health of the hair. They include;
- Capilsana Complex Proprietary blend 970 mg
- Vitamin C 100mg
- Vitamin D3 100IU
- Vitamin B2 5mg
- Vitamin A 8, 150 IU
- Calcium 217 mg
- Folic Acid 200 mcg
- Vitamin D3 100 IU
- Biotin 2,500mcg
- Pantothenic Acid 100mg
Benefits of Hairfinity reviews
- It offers a 30 day back cash back guarantee
- Customers’ reviews and testimonials are provided.
- Details of customer service are provided.
- Makes the hair longer, thick and strong.
- It reduces breakages upon hair.
- Improves the user’s skin tone
- Improves the health of your scalp.
- Ingredients rich in vitamins and amino acids essential for your hair health.
The drawbacks of Hairfinity
- It is expensive hence not affordable to many people
- It is in form of pills that appear to be large and to some mild extents bear bad odor.
- May cause sudden rashes in your skin
- No discounts are offered for an order above 1 bottle.
Wonderful product. I do want to say that shipping could be faster. – Celia Washington
Take 2 pills of Hairfinity per day. A bottle of Hairfinity contains 30 days meaning one bottle lasts for 15 days if the directions are strictly followed.
- Follow keenly the dosage instructions given for a maximum result.
- It is advised that you see a specialist if the adverse side effects persist
The side effects of Hairfinity reviews
Some customers have reported some reactions including sudden rashes, stomach discomforts, headaches, bad odor and acne breakouts.
Does Hairfinity interact with other medications?
The so far drawn reviews do not mention any contradictions associated with the reaction of the supplement being used with other medications. It is however safer to consult a health specialist prior to use.