Hover Ball is described as a soccer ball that floats like magic, and has a flat base and claims to use ‘super slider technology’ to keep it moving indoors on tile, carpet or wood surfaces. Hover Ball varies in colors and comes in pink, green and blue colors. It is only 6 inches in diameter, a bit smaller than you might expect it as seen on TV. Hover ball in itself does not seem like a ball, it looks like half a ball or rather a hemisphere. The flat surface of the ball is what makes it to move easily across the floor. The result you get in using the ball is the same whether it’s gliding or just hovering. In this manner you get a soccer ball that will not roll over the place as you play with it indoors. Compared to a traditional soccer ball, Hover Ball has a flat surface that enables it contained more in an indoor setting making it a safer option for indoor soccer games? It costs $14.99 plus $5.99 shipping fees.
Manufacture information and claims about Hover ball
Hover Ball is brought to you by Wham-O, a popular toy company based out of California that claims to have been specializing in this industry for over 50 years. The displayed information on country of origin may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. It is always recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information for updated country of origin data. It is claimed that it can easily hover around when in use; Hover Ball can also easily glide over the carpets without causing any damage to your tiles or furniture.
How Hover Ball works?
Hover Ball is made of rubber and looks like a soccer ball cut in half. It is said it uses super slider technology although they mention it does not hover. The ball is just kicked indoors across all kinds of flooring including different types of carpets. Due to the fact that it is flat on one side and made of rubber, it is conveniently used in small spaces like the living room and will harmlessly slide under the sofas and tables and bounce off baseboards.
Material composition of Hover ball
The components used in making Hover Ball are not specifically mentioned in its official page but just from the mention of its name and the reviews therein, it is likely to be made from rubber as the main component. The rubber makes the ball bounce off in a systematic way and they say it hovers. The ball sticks to the lower side of the air stream which stops it from falling down.
Hover ball Ingredients
Benefits of Hover ball
- You are offered a 30 day money back guarantee minus S&H and what it costs to send back
- It can be played with indoors
- Bad weather conditions like snow or rain does not restrict you from playing with the ball
- It is usable in small spaces like living room
- It harmlessly slides under the tables, sofas and bounces off baseboards
- It moves so well especially on the carpet
- It is fun to play with
- The soft material it is made from enables it to glide easily and does not destroy your carpet
- It can easily be made from available materials
- It makes a great gift
- The hover ball is super soft so you get no scratches on your furniture
- Hover Ball is easy to dribble with
- The Hover Ball enhances the footwork of a player as it has the perfect touch
Disadvantages of Hover ball
- It is not as big as shown in the adverts on TV
- Shipping fees are non refundable
- The lack of general information about the company proves to be a major drawback
- An individual must be 18 years and older to make an order
- The hover ball may frustrate you as a parent especially if it is all over the place
- It may be loud when kicked on a wooden floor
Super slidey toy on carpet. My children like it. This is a very simple toy. The smooth plastic bottom makes it slide across carpeted surfaces. It does not hover above the floor and it doesn’t work on hardwood. Best for large spaces with carpeted floors, like a finished basement with little furniture. – Dana Whitman on December
Instructions for using Hover Ball
Hover balls are small spheres added to a certain prop to make it float. They have a certain amount of force and therefore need you to set the gravity higher to make it float. They also have certain set heights which they try to maintain. Therefore when you move a Hover Ball further away from its height, then it will try as hard to get back to its set height.
Precautions associated with using Hover ball
Hover Ball is a safe to use soccer ball
According to its official website, Hover Ball has no mentioned side effects.
Does Hover ball interact with other medication?
It is safe to use