Idol lash is a natural serum that has been proven clinically to enhance growth of strong, lengthy and lovely eye lash when spread on the eyelids where the eye lashes usually grow. It is able to do this since the ingredients found in its formula are able to penetrate and seep into the root hairs right into the follicle itself from which eye lashes grow. Once there, the ingredients stimulate the growth of eye lashes that are strong, healthy and dark. This relieves the users of wearing mascara time and again. As opposed to other eye lash growth enhancers, this product, idol lash, can be well used even on the eye brows. It also makes the eye brows to grow thicker and stronger making them look so lovely. The product being made from one hundred percent natural ingredients is very much healthy to apply around the eyes with n side effects. Is costs about $35 only and the results of applying it are much more than the cost in comparison.
What Does Idol Lash Claims To Do?
- Idol lash claims to do a lot of things in relation to eye lashes. It claims to render results that are already been clinically proven to be healthy.
- The product claims to be very much effective on the eye brows too.
- Moreover, the product, idol lash, claims to be completely safe on the area around the eyes, where it is applied.
- The idol lash also claims to make the eye lashes longer, darker, stronger and healthier.
- In addition to the above mentioned claims, idol lash is also claiming to be the only eye lash enhancer that one can go for currently in the market due to its overwhelming benefits both on the eye lashes and on the eye brows.
Below are the key ingredients that make idol lash quite unique compared to other eye lash enhancers; all of which have been proven to be healthy and have no negative side effects:
- Kelp extract
- Honey extract
- Chamomile extract
- Moisturizing agents
Pros of Idol Lash
- The product, idol lash, is purely natural thus does not include harmful ingredients.
- The product is a bit cheap hence affordable to most people.
- There is a ninety days money pay back in case the product is not effective for an individual or in case of delayed delivery of the product.
- The product comes with an applicator which if used to direct it to the roots of eye lashes on the eyelids.
- In select purchases, the product is accompanied by an extra one that can be shared out to friends or family members.
Cons of Idol Lash
- The cost of the product is not affordable to everybody.
- The product may be delayed on delivery.
- Online information about the product is not always accurate.
- The product is only accessible to those who can access internet and have the web address of the product.
- Money pay back may not be processed in some cases as indicated online.
- Application of the product requires extra keenness and proportionality since if the user is not careful, the left and right eye lashes may have different lengths, strengths and look.
“I can’t believe how great Idol Lash is! Every time I look in the mirror, I’m so happy to see beautiful sexy eyelashes staring back at me. Thanks, Idol Lash!” –Tracy–
“Idol Lash is so easy to use! It’s just like my regular eyeliner except now my lashes are not only darker, but thicker, longer and prettier as well. I just can’t say enough how much I love it!” –Stell–
How Does Idol Lash Work?
Ingredients in the idol lash get into the upper epidermal layer of the eye lashes and stimulate hormones responsible for hair growth. It does this around the hair follicles. The hormones then ensure growth of the eye lashes is enhanced both in strength and length. These combined, ensures achievement of even a darker look of the eye lashes.
Are There Any Side Effects?
The product is made from natural ingredients most of which are obtained from plants and as such is very safe for use with no side effects notable.
How To Use It?
- Use the applicator to direct the idol lash near the root of eye lashes.
- Apply the product twice a day after showering or bathing, especially in the morning and evening.
- Give the product about one minute to dry before applying any other makeup.
- Apply the product on the eyebrows too if need be but not on the lower eye lash.
- Do not apply idol lash on top of makeup
- Do not allow much contact on unwanted parts like eyeballs.
- In case of skin reactions, seek medical guidance.
Where to Buy?
For more details, please click here