Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
iHealth Air Pulse Oximeter Review
iHealth Air Pulse Oximeter is a product designed to assist athletes who wants to monitor levels in their blood. It’s a devise designed to be placed on your finger and it helps to keep record of your oxygen levels as well as heart rate during pre-workout and post workout, through your smartphone.
This devise is claimed to be compact and also long lasting. It’s a good tool to add at your training regime. This devise is designed using modern technology and it helps to keep track of your body’s oxygen levels in the blood, pulse rate and also oxygen as perfusion index.
This device can be bought online on amazon website at a price of $44.77 and it has free shipment. Its consumers are provided with 2 years protection plan, which goes at an additional cost of $3.85 or a 5 years protection options at $5.53.
What are the iHealth Air Pulse OximeterClaims?
This devise is claimed to be produced by a private company dedicated at producing high innovative health and physical fitness enhancing tools. The company is known as iHealth. This product is claimed to be easy to use, comes with free shipment and 1 year warrant against any defect.
This product is claimed to be formulated for use with a tandem app, found on both Android and iOS devises, that help the user to keep record or tract of his/her body’s vitals with time, thus helping you him/her to improve training strategies.
iHealth Air Pulse Oximeter Review: How iHealth Air Pulse Oximeter Works?
This device works by helping you to keep track of your oxygen levels in blood, purse rate oxygen perfusion rate. It’s compatible with Android or iOS smartphone or tablet, which makes it easier for you to track body vitals before, during and after exercises.
This product is claimed to be approved by FDA for wellness and it can keep about 200 readings, which can then be stored and disseminated.
The Components of iHealth Air Pulse Oximeter
- 1 Oximeter– It helps to monitor oxygen levels in the blood and other body vitals.
- 1 wrist lanyard– It helps to carry the oximeter and thus facilitates in data collection.
- 1 manual- Its guides you on how to use the device for you to acquire the desired results.
- Start guide– It guides you on the use of the devise and data collection.
- USB charging cable– It helps in data transmission from the device to the smartphone.
iHealth Air Pulse Oximeter Pros
- It’s easy to use and it comes with a guiding manual.
- It helps you to tract oxygen levels and pulse rate, thus assisting you to improve your performance in workouts.
- It has free shipment and 1 year warranty.
- The device is claimed to be long lasting.
- It’s safe for use as it’s claimed to be clinically tested and to be evaluated by FDA.
iHealth Air Pulse Oximeter Cons
- It’s not readily available in the local stores and it can only be bought online.
- There is no information about free trials or discount offers.
4 out of 5 stars.Great for healthtracking with Apple’s Health
ByMacFlaggon November 30, 2016
Works great for sport checking.
Health Kit Integration.
Accuracy remains to be seen, but it connects and measures without issue.
1 out of 5 stars.Worked fine for about a month
By Woo Maengon March 28, 2016
Worked fine for about a month. After that the screen won’t stop blinking and won’t read anything. The screen only atops if the battery dies. Tried charging it again afterwards and the same thing happens. Too late to return or exchange since I’ve had it for longer than 30 days
The Usage Instructions
This device comes with a manual and start guide, which guides you on the use of the devise.
Are there any Side Effects?
There are no records of side effects as the product is clinically tested and evaluated by FDA for wellness.