Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Instaflex joint advanced is a dietary supplement that taunts itself to offer fast relief to most joint problems. The producers claim that this product restores joint mobility by promoting relief from pain and promoting flexibility. The product is also rumoured to soothe sore muscles and tender joints.
What Does Instaflex Advanced Claims?
The producers are not short of claims when it comes to the achievements of this product. According to the official website, the product has the following benefits;
- Offers joint support without any side effects
- Instaflex advanced joint support has ingredients that have been clinically proven to offer joint support without any side effects
- Instaflex advanced joint support is equipped with ingredients that improve the quality of life for people with arthritis and other inflammation related conditions.
- Promotes overall body health by supplying other organs of the body with nutrients
How Does Instaflex Advanced Joint Support Work?
According to Instaflex (the producers of this product), Instaflex advanced Joint Support derives its working formula from combining 8 ingredients that have been clinically proven to works in support of muscle and joint repair.
Instaflex Advanced Ingredients
The 8 ingredients used in this product are;
- MSM – this is a natural source of sulfur. Sulfur plays an important role in the body to ensure healthy cell membranes and combat inflammation.
- Glucosamine – it is available naturally in our bodies but the amounts reduce as we age. It is responsible for re-building and restoring worn out ligaments, cartilage and tendons. It is harvested from shellfish for use in this product.
- Boswellia Serrata Extract – may also be referred to as “Indian Frankincense” and it is commonly used in the rehabilitation of rheumatoid arthritis, joint pain and osteoarthritis.
- Turmeric – This is a common food additive that has been used for hundreds of years. Turmeric root extract has been proven effective in the treatment of arthritis, stomach pain, dyspepsia, lack of appetite, liver problem and jaundice.
- Ginger Root – Ginger root extract soothes the symptoms of stomach upset, nausea, bloating, and gas build up. It is used in this product due to its powerful anti-inflammatory properties and ability to fight some of the side effects.
- White Willow – Willow bark has pain killing qualities that are believed to be equal to those of aspirin. It is effective in this product to fight muscle pain, cramps, headache, osteoarthritis, gout, rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis.
- Chondroitin Sulfate – Chondroitin is known to absorb fluids into the joint tissues thus ensuring the joints are well lubricated and cushioned. It is also believed that chondroitin gets rid of cartilage degenerating enzymes.
Pros of Instaflex Advanced Joint support
- Made from all natural ingredients and thus safe to use
- Suitable for people with shellfish allergies
- Easy to swallow capsules
Cons of Instaflex Advanced Joint Support
- Takes up to 4 weeks for any significant relief
- Official website doesnâ€™t offer a free trial
I have tried every pill, capsule, and soft chew for my knees. Some work better than others. I tried this product a month ago and I think it is working. I am going to get another bottle today. (even though it is pricey) It is not perfect, but I have more good days than bad days. – Kimmie
I can’t believe how well this works, I have been using it for 3 months. I have back problems and didn’t like taking pain mess so much. This has truly helped; I am so glad I gave this a try. – Barb
Directions of using Instaflex Advanced Joint Support
When taken as a dietary supplement, the recommended dosage is 3 capsules of Instaflex Joint support every day with lots of water or meals. Although the manufacturers say there is no fault in taking all the three capsules in one sitting, we suggest dividing the three capsules into three separate sittings.
Who Should Take Instaflex Joint Support?
Instaflex Joint Support is recommended for people who are;
- Fighting stiff and painful joints
- Engaged in active sports or vigorous sporting activities
- Rehabilitating from arthritis and other conditions similar to it
- Looking forward to healthy joints
What Makes Instaflex Advanced Joint Support Different From All Other Supplements?
There are many joint care supplements that promised to do all that Instaflex promises to do. The difference is perhaps the company producing the products and the care that goes to the production proves. For instance, Instaflex hand picks all the ingredients that goes into this supplement. Second, although they don’t use any patent blend in this supplement, they don’t reveal how the combined all the ingredients.
Precautions And Warnings For Users Of Instaflex Advanced
- Contains extracts of Crustacean shellfish
- Contains white willow extract which is known to interact with anti-coagulants and blood thinners.
- Consult a physician before using if you are pregnant or have serious complications such as heart diseases
Will Instaflex Advanced Joint Support Prevent Arthritis?
This product is not designed to cure any known condition. As much as some retailers may advertise it as a cure of arthritis, it will not cure your arthritis but it might just make it bearable. In fact, it may be used in the rehabilitation of inflammation caused conditions.