Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
WHAT IS INSTANT POT?
Instant Pot is a fully programmable cooker that is electricity powered for it to function. It is designed with your health-oriented lifestyle and busy schedule in mind to enable you prepare and cook nutritious foods of your choice for yourself and your family. It is available in instant pot 6 quart, instant pot 7 in 1 and instant pot 8 quart.
User instant pot reviews, it is designed in such a way that it does the job of a rice cooker, slow cooker, steamer, electric pressure cooker, browning/sauté pan, yoghurt maker and warming pot.
It features smart programs and has varying accessories, which include; a rice paddle, measuring cup, soup spoon, condensation collector, stainless-steel steam rack and a recipe booklet.where to buy instant pot? Instant Pot is available for purchase online from amazon.com. This retailer is offering the 6 quart at a price of $99.00 and 8 quart at $129.95.
WHO MAKES INSTANT POT?
Instant Pot is a product manufactured by Double Insight Inc. (Instant Pot Company). This company was established by Canadian experts in design and marketing of cooking appliances in January 2009. The company’s location is at Ottawa, Canada.Instant Pot is claimed to be ULC and UL certified making it safe for use. It is said to speed up cooking by more than 5 times, save energy by 70%, preserve food nutrients and produce healthy and nutritious foods in a consistent and convenient way. It is also said to have been made by cookware experts making it a state-of-the-art kitchen appliance.
HOW DOES INSTANT POT WORK?
Instant Pot works by use of its different features, which have varying functions for better results in your cooking. Its inner stainless steel inner cooking pot is a 3-ply bottom, which evenly distributes heat for even cooking. It is fully sealed ensuring that no nutrients, aroma and flavors are lost while cooking.According to instant pot reviews, it has 14 pre-installed programs which ease cooking as you only need to press a button. They include; soup, Bean/chili, rice, meat/stew, porridge, multigrain, steam, poultry, yoghurt, slow cook, sauté/simmer, keep warm, pressure cook, manual.
FEATURES OF INSTANT POT
It has an in-built 3D technology microprocessor that monitors temperature and pressure, keeps time and adjusts heating duration and intensity.It also has 10 safety features, which are designed to stop errors, which cause harm. They include:
- Pressure regulator – Ensures pressure is at safe limits
- Anti-blockage vent – Prevents the vent from being blocked by food particles.
- Safety lid lock – Tightly locks the lid preventing accidental opening
- Sensor – Detects lid position
- Automatic temperature control – Regulates temperature
- High temperature monitor – Prevents foods from getting burnt
- Automatic pressure controller – Keeps pressure at a safe range
- Electrical temperature and current fuse – For cutting off power if internal temperature or current go above safety limits
- High pressure protection – Directs excess pressure to the internal chamber in times of danger
- Smart detection – Detects leakages
- Has multiple uses
- Preserves nutrients, aromas and flavors of your food
- Saves cooking time and energy
- It is cost-efficient as it replaces other kitchen gadgets
- Can be manually programmed and has pre-programmed options
- Can be cleaned by hand or in a dish washer
- Comes with an instruction manual for first time users
- Its controls are intuitive and easy-to-read
- A significant amount of online vital 3 reviews claim that the product does not work or is a hoax or scam.
- It can only be bought online
- May not save on money for people who already have the gadgets being replaced
- Can only be used with electricity
USAGE INSTRUCTIONS OF INSTANT POT
- First, get to know how your pressure cooker comes to pressure by pressure cooking with just water.
- The Second thing you’ll need to know is how to release the pressure once the pressure cooker has finished cooking.
- Third, all the buttons can be confusing. You don’t have to worry about which button to use, almost all the pressure cooking buttons cook exactly the same way – they just have different times programmed for different ingredients. Here’s some links with lots more information about how to use your specific pressure cooker.
- Fourth, for best results start with a recipe created for the electric pressure cooker. Here’s my list of Easy Recipes for the Electric Pressure Cooker to get you started.
DRAWBACKS OF USING INSTANT POT
There are no Drawbacks reported in association to Instant Pot usage.
WHAT IS THE QUALITY OF THESTAINLESS STEEL INNER POT?
Instant Pot’s inner pot is made from 18/8 stainless steel (food grade 304) compliant to FDA standards.
HOW IS INSTANT POT’S COOKING POT MADE?
Instant Pot’s cooking pot starts with a sheet of 18/8 food grade 304 stainless steel. Then, an aluminum disc and a cover disc of stainless steel bottom are fused on. The aluminum disc is not exposed to food or any exterior part of the cooker. The fusing process leaves some soldering marks on the inside of the cooking pot. These soldering marks are polished away to create a highly polished inner surface, making the cooking pot less sticky to food and easier to clean. The cooking pot is then sprayed with mineral oil for better presentation.
There is no metal coating on the surface of the cooking pot.