This is the most talked about way to straighten and curl your hair after featuring in various magazines. It is a compact hair marvel device that aims at giving your hair the best boost. It is used to straighten, curl and add volume and shine to your hair. It has received very good reviews globally and many of its users are satisfied with the benefits of the product.
You can purchase the Instyler max on their official website instyler.com to get the exact product.
- It cost only $14.99 plus $19.99 for shipping and handling.
- Once you order, you get a second Instyler max free.
- After 30 days you get to keep both Instylers for the price of one with three monthly payments of $39.99. Total comes to $154.95.
Manufacturer Information and Claims about Instyler Max
Instyler max 2-way rotating iron is manufactured by its own company the Instyler. The manufacturers claim that Instyler max straightens and curls and adds volume and shine to your hair. It is fast and easy to use. They claim to have developed an all-star device used by their Global artist Dean Banowetz on celebrities such as Carrie Underwood and Jennifer Hudson.The manufacturers of Instyler max also claim that this device is the best of its kind.
Insider is warranted against its manufacturer defects for one year from the date of purchase. Validate your warranty by filling in the register warranty form,where details of awarding it are given.
How Does Instyter Max Work?
The Instyler max is made specifically to serve every individual’s needs. It cuts across all types of hairs. It is designed in such a way that it can both straighten and curl your hair and also dry it.
It has a 2-way rotating barrels. They use innovative technology that allows you to change direction, by rotating it in the direction of your natural hair. You simply just double click.
Comes with multiple heat settings for fine, medium and coarse hair.
It has rotating heated cylinders, tourmaline ceramic floating plate and four rows of bristles precisely aligned. When you run the Instyler max rotating hot iron through your hair, the first set of bristles gently sort your hair into separate strands. Here the rotating polishing cylinder gently glides over your hair. In the process polishing, styling, and straightening each strand of your hair. Lastly, the second set of bristles does the finishing for a shiny and silky look. This process ensures that your hair does not undergo crushing or flattening.
It has a 30 second rapid heat-up and automatic safety shut off. It also comes with heat-shield, heat-mat and a comb.
The Benefits of using Instyler Max
Instyler has proven to be very effective and beneficial to its users. With many salons recommending it as an excellent device to achieve the best luscious curls. Using Instyler max:-
- Uses a shorter period than most devices in the market.
- Gives your hair a silky and shiny finishing. A good polish.
- Does not break your hair or pull it.
- Straightens without flattening.
- Goes upto the scalp thus gives a maximum service to you hair.
- Regulates heat to avoid direct heat thus safe for all its users.
- It is portable.
- It comes with a one-year warranty unlike other devices.
- Very fast to heat up.
The Disadvantages of using Instyler Max
- It is relatively expensive. Not many users could afford it. At least it comes with three monthly charging periods.
- It makes a funky voice when the brush is rolling.
The Instructions for use of the Instyler Max
- It may look sophisticated but it is so easy to use. The Instyler max handles it all. Keep away that flat iron, brush and curling iron. You just need your Instyler max and you are good to go.
- Partition your hair into two halves. Further, partition the two halves to smaller partitions. This is to achieve maximum benefits of the Instyler max. Use bands to hold on to these sections.
- Roll each section with your brush. Hold for a few seconds then unwind.
The Precautions of using Instyler Max
Instyler max is patently designed to ensure it can be used by everyone and it is easy to handle.
The Side Effects of using Instyler Max
There have been no reported effects reported by its users. It is safe for use and recommended by very many top saloonists.