Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Invigorate is an all natural male enhancement supplement, touted as an effective alternative to supplements loaded with ingredients that do not work. The Manufacturer, Paragon Nutraceuticals, is a company made up of a team of Pharmacists, who use scientific evidence to formulate their products. The company is seeking to fill the void with good supplements that can be easily afforded by men willing to try male enhancement.
How Does Invigorate Work?
Interestingly, Invigorate works by using three mechanisms of action, which are
- Inhibiting PDE-5: this is an enzyme which breaks down cGMP in the penis, resulting in loss of blood vessel expansion, and erection potency. By blocking this enzyme, the erection is able to be kept fuller and harder for a longer time.
- Boosting Nitric Oxide Production: any good male enhancement supplement should contain a nitric oxide boosting ingredient, which Invigorate does perfectly.
- Boosting Testosterone Synthesis and Receptor Creation: a mechanism that very few, if any other male enhancement supplement has used is to both increase testosterone production and increase the receptor sites that the hormone can work.
Ingredients Found In Invigorate
- Also known as Horny Goat Weed Or Icariin
- Acts naturally to keep blood vessel expanding compounds in the penis
- Boosts erections for longer period of time
- Converts to L-Arginine in the body
- Allows L-Arginine to bypass breakdown in the liver
- Boosts blood flow to the penis and body as a whole
- Increase testosterone synthesis
- Produces more androgen receptors so more testosterone can elicit sexual libido boosting effects
- Also increases the rate at which muscle cells burn fat for energy, making them more efficient.
Advantages of Using Invigorate
- Boosts sex drive and desire
- Improves blood flow to the penis
- Made of all natural ingredients
- Increases amount of testosterone that can be used by the body
- Enables longer lasting erections
- Claims to be pharmacist grade potency
Disadvantages of Invigorate
- Does not include many of the well established ingredients found in male enhancement supplements
- The ingredients have not been scientifically proven to improve sexual performance
- The quantity of the ingredients found in the formulation is not stated
- The regular price is very expensive unless discounts are applied
- Can only be found online for sale
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Pricing and Availability
The regular cost for a 60 count bottle of Invigorate stands at $69.99, which is pretty steep at over $1 per pill. Discounts can be applied which will reduce the cost significantly, but then there is the other aspect of availability. Currently, the product is not available for sale of Amazon, likely as a result of it being sold out, or other reasons we are not aware of. The official manufacturer website also seems down, which could mean that the product is not for sale anymore.
Invigorate Dosage Instructions
Instructions how to use the product were not found anywhere online, except on a snippet of its label at Amazon.com. According to the label, 3 capsules should be taken daily, or 30 minutes before sexual activity. Strangely, however, is the fact that the label also states that no more than 6 capsules should be consumed per day, which gives room to taking 3 pills twice daily, maybe
Side Effects of Invigorate
- Headache and dizziness in some people
- Prolonged erections lasting more than 2 hours
- Retarded ejaculation time
Precautions When Using Invigorate
- The product should not be used by men under the age of 18 years of age
- It should not be used by men suffering from heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes or hormonal conditions
- Invigorate should be kept out of the reach of children for risk of adverse side effects and harm occurring
Will Invigorate Interact With Other Medications?
Invigorate may interact with certain medications used to treat or manage high blood pressure, heart conditions, diabetes or hormonal based illnesses. In addition, it may change the way some medications work in the body, and for this reason a physician should always be consulted prior to use to ensure that you are cleared to consume it.