Brain supplements for the brain work in the same manner as physical supplements work for athletes. They are technically on a wider definition; herbs or nutrients combined to boost your mental clarity, focus, alertness, mood or concentration. These are just but some of the benefits claimed by all supplements. The question many of us ask as we seek for these brain supplements is that, “do they really work?” This is a crucial question since most of the time most brain supplements are just full of promises on empty tablets that have no effects. However some supplements are very effective. The iQuzil brain supplement is one hit wonder for your brain. This is one of the most loved supplements in the market. The supplement has been shown to be effective in boosting memory recall, increasing focus, clarity, attention and alertness, balancing your moods and cognitive enhancement. The brain supplement is safe and effective in general.
To purchase and get to experience the beautiful effects of this supplement visit their manufacturer’s website thoughtfoods.co.uk where you can order:-
- 700mg sachet for free
- 18 capsules sachet at 12.59 Euros
- 90 capsules sachet at 52.30 Euros
- They also offer free shipping.
- Purchase is dependent on what you want.
Manufacturer information and claims about IQuzil
The iQuzil is a nootropic brain supplement product manufactured by Thoughtfoods Company. The company was founded by Cambridge scientists. The manufacturers claim that the generation of today is bombarded with a lot of information which they are expected to retain and remember it all. Basing on this explanation the manufacturers claim that iQuzil boosts your learning capabilities and your ability to retain and process information, for cognitive enhancement, memory recall and sharp focus. They also term their nootropic as the best supplement in comparison to other supplements.
The company has received a high rating of 4.5.
How does IQuzil work?
The iQuzil supplement works through the combination of ingredients in the class of racetams, stimulants and others. The supplement entails a total of up to 16 ingredients all in the fit of one capsule. The racetam ingredients like phenyl-racetam are commonly used to improve cognitive capabilities. The stimulants on the other hand increase mental energy to rid of cases or tiredness.
The Ingredients of IQuzil
- Improves memory recall
- Increases your attention
- Boosts level of creativity, sense and awareness.
- Balance our moods
- Anxiety relief
- Increase metabolism rates. Resulting in relief from stress, anxiety and memory loss
- Improves mental energy.
- Boosts cerebral flow of blood
- Better microcirculation through the brain capillaries. This activates our cerebral brain metabolism.
- Boosts glucose getting to the brain boosting mental energy.
- Is as a very good vasodilator that increases the flow of blood to the brain. Increased oxygen and glucose levels in the brain for mental energy production.
- Increase levels of acetylcholine levels by blocking the acetylcholineesterae enzyme that breaks it down for improved memory recall.
- Memory recall boost.
- Increases skill acquisition
- Improved nervous system
- Protect neurotransmitters for overall brain health.
- boosts absorption of iQuzil nutrients
Other ingredients found in iQuzil are; Magnesium taurate, Vincamine, Adrafinil, vitamin B6, Vitamin B12 and N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine.
The benefits of using IQuzil
- Higher intelligence levels
- Boosts memory recall.
- Increased concentration and attention.
- Provides sharp focus.
- Increased mental energy levels
- Free samples and money back guarantee.
- Is good for the nervous system.
The Disadvantages of IQuzil
- It’s obvious the packaging was meant to create uniqueness or is it a brain test. It is however hard to read the label well; it is an entire confusion
- The supplement does not give straight details on their ingredients, luck enough we were able to dig them up for you.
iQuizil is inconsistent; damn sloppy in many ways. How can you trust a nootropic complex that not only hides its dosages, but also seems to randomly switch-up the stack? It’s like they don’t even know what their own formula is. Arbitrary ingredients & dosages, as many as can be crammed into a capsule. All this sloppiness makes iQuzil look dumb. The last thing you want is a dumb nootropic. Thanks for the smart comment, mate. – John
The instructions for use of IQuzil
iQuzil recommends the intake of three capsules. It is greatly advised to take this supplement one to two hours before a given task. Also most preferably in the morning, so it does not disrupt with your sleep.
The Precautions of using IQuzil
- For pregnant or lactating mothers, it is commonly advisable not to use any brain supplements to prevent causing any defects to the baby.
- Store it in a cool dry place
The Side Effects of IQuzil
Some people have reported feeling a little bit over focused with the use of this supplement.