Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Joint-RX is a popular joint care supplement that seeks to promote proper joint nourishment. It is promoted to be used by people who experience a cracking sound at the joints due to friction. Friction is among the leading cause of joint pain and thus, Joint-RX is for most of the people out there suffering from painful joint. The manufacturer claims and markets this product as an all-natural joint supplement.
What is Joint-RX and What Does it do?
Like previously mentioned, Joint-RX is a dietary supplement that is promoted and sold to people who have pain in the joints caused by dry joints. Dry joints result normally when the body is unable to produce enough lubrication for the joint. This is popular in aging people. Likewise, when the connecting tissue is worn due to aging, injury or ailment, the joint bones may grind into each other resulting into painful joints.
Who manufactures Joint-RX?
Joint-RX is a registered trademark of Ocean Health Pvt Ltd. This is a popular name in the supplement business and it is worthy to mention that it is a recipient of a Super Brand award (shoppers’ choice).
How Does Joint-RX Work?
The working formula of Joint-RX is interestingly effective. The manufacturers have made sure that the product not only supports the repairing of degenerated joint tissue, but also ensures that healthy joints stay healthy. One of the main selling point of the product is lubrication. The chondroitin in the product ensures that the joints are well lubricated and thus reduces the degeneration brought about by friction. Additionally, the product promotes healthy joints and bones by harnessing the power of calcium. Though it is found in small quantities, the calcium in Joint-RX goes a long way to ensure that the bones are well nourished and stay strong.
Ingredients found in Joint-RX
Multiflex has a huge list of ingredients. The most active ingredients are;
- Chondroitin sulphate – this is a common ingredient in joint care. It is popular in joint care products due to its hygroscopic nature and thus keeps the joints lubricated
- Glucosamine sulfate KCL – this is another popular supplement in joint care circles. It comes in handy due to its ability to repair worn out joint tissues like cartilage, tendons and other connective tissue
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) – this is a natural anti-inflammation agent
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid) – vitamin C is an important vitamin is known to fight off various common ailments including common cold. It is believed to have anti-oxidation quaalities
- Bromelain – found in small quantity. It is popular in the joint care arena due to its natural anti-inflammation properties.
- Calcium (Dicalcium Phosphate) – this is a natural mineral that promotes stronger bones and connective tissue.
- Manganese (Manganese Sulphate)
- Zinc (Zinc Sulphate)
- Copper (Copper Sulphate)
Advantages of using Joint-RX
- The product is free from gluten, eggs, soy, hormones, antibiotics and added sugar
- Joint-RX promotes overall well being of joint and bones
- The product is made from natural ingredients that have been individually tested and evaluated to be safe.
Disadvantages of using Joint-RX
- The product contains shellfish extract and thus not ideal for people with fish allergies.
How Should I Use Joint-RX?
Ocean health recommends taking three caplets daily i.e one caplet per serving, three servings a day. We recommend taking the product with meals. One after breakfast, one after lunch and one after supper. It is always advisable to take it with lots of water to prevent any after taste and to ensure you’re not chocked by the tablet
Do’s when using Joint-RX
- Take Joint-Rx as recommended on the official website. If you got it under prescription, take exactly as prescribed by the caregiver.
- Like any other supplement, you should keep Joint-RX away from direct sunlight and out of the reach of children and elements.
Don’ts when using Joint-RX
- Do not take Joint-RX if you are pregnant or breastfeeding unless you are in consultation with your caregiver
- Do not take this supplement if you are allergic to fish
Does Joint-RX treat any condition?
Joint-RX is not designed as a treatment to any condition. The dietary supplement is designed to promote healthy joints and connective tissue. It should not be used as replacement to prescription medication but as a supporting supplement.