Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Joint Vitality by Pure vitality is a joint supplement that is prepared using natural ingredients and promises to nourish the joints and strengthen the connective tissue keeping our joints together. This is mind, the manufacturer claims that this is the ultimate product to fight friction in the joints, soothe sore joints and promote healthy cartilage. The manufacturer goes ahead to claim that the product is as a result of years of intensive research
Things You Should Know about Joint Vitality
- Joint Vitality can pass as your everyday joint care product; but it should not. Yes the product uses some of your everyday joint care products but is fortified with deer velvet harvested from New Zealand. The producers claim that taking deer velvet for sustained periods of time improves joint mobility by providing nutrients and energy necessary for sound joint movements.
- This product is priced in the high end. It is priced nearly double the price of most joint care supplements
- Joint Vitality comes in a 60-pills bottle
- The product has its roots in New Zealand but it is sold and marketed worldwide
Benefits of taking Joint Vitality
Joint Vitality taunts itself as the answer;
- Pain and swelling in the joints
- Friction and immobility caused by worn out joints or low synovial fluid
- Joint stiffness associated with arthritis
- Redness of joints caused by inflammation.
What Ingredients are Used in Joint Vitality?
This product is packed with a long list of ingredients all which are mentionable in the field off joint care;
- Deer Velvet Extract – this ingredient is thought to promote wound healing and hasten recovery from injuries.
- Chondroitin Sulphate – this is an ingredient that absorbs fluids in to the joint thus improving joint cushioning.
- Glucosamine – known for its ability to promote cartilage repair and
- Boswellia Gum Extract – this is a traditional medicine that is believe to soothe pain and fight inglammation
- Grape Seed Extract – helps in blood circulation and swelling
- Joint Fluid (Mega-potent Sodium Hyaluronate) – supports chondroitin by promotion joint lubrication
- Vitamin D3 – it has no active use in joint care but enhances intestinal absorption of magnesium, calcium, phosphate, and zinc.
- Tumeric Root Extract – this is a powerful source of natural anti-inflammation agents
- Bioperine (Black Pepper Fruit Extract) – similarly, this product is not actively involved in joint care but it increases the bioavailability of other ingredients
- Mineral blend (Zinc, Boron, Manganese, Copper) – has numerous uses in the body and are known to support the immune system in their various capacities.
Advantages of taking Joint Vitality
- The product contains only natural ingredients
- The manufacturer of this product is well known
- This product has a well prepared website
- This product is fortified with minerals
Drawbacks of using Joint Vitality
- The product is expensive as compare to alternatives
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
How to Use Joint Vitality?
There are two stages of using Joint Vitality. The first stage requires you to take three pills every day. After you start getting positive effects of the product, you should reduce the dosage to two pills every day. It is highly recommended that you take this product with lots of water or with meals.
Precautionary Warnings and Other Side Effects
- This product may not be harmful to children but it is neither designed for use by children
- This product is made from natural ingredients but it contains some ingredients which may cause allergic reactions
- Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight and children
- Women who are nursing or pregnant should not take this product unless it is approved by their caregiver
- You should not take more than three pills a day
Does Joint Vitality Care Really Work For Joints?
The best way to judge its working formula is to look at its reviews in product website. Despite the product having a premium price tag, it is flying off the shelf and the buyers are mostly giving positive results. Additionally, this product contains the crème de la crème ingredients when it comes to joint care. Glucosamine and Chondroitin have been proven to be effective when combined into a joint care supplement.
Does Joint Vitality Interact with Other Medications?
There are no known interactions associated with the use of this product. However, you should inform you caregiver before taking this product especially if you are taking prescription medicine.
Are There Any Safety Concerns Associated with Joint Vitality?
This product is safe to use provided you follow the directions closely. Like any other supplement, abuse of this product may be harmful to your health.