JuvaGyn is moisturizer that is formulated to help women who experience dryness in their genitals to feel comfort. It basically works by restoring the moisture that is needed in the dry genital to alleviate any pain and discomfort. Mostly when the woman’s genital is dry it feels itchy, painful especially during intercourse. JuvaGyn also works as a form of lubrication for women’s reproductive organ as it acts as protection for the vaginal tissue against any irritation caused by friction. JuvaGyn promises women that it is the perfect solution for vaginal dryness occasioned by the onset of menopause. They say that the vaginal moisturizing gel also helps to bring about elasticity on the organ making it feel natural once again. The gel contains no parabens and is free of any hormones but will alleviate any form sexual discomfort, itching, irritation, and any form of burning sensation. If you wish to get the gel you can do so from its official website where there is a risk free trail offer plus 100% free mystery gift that is not named. You will then be asked to provide; your name, address and city. A 30ml plastic tube of the gel costs $19.95 exclusive of shipping and handling fees.
The working process of JuvaGyn
Neogyn, the company behind the gel does not feature the ingredients it has used in the formulation of Juvagyn that make it work so effectively. According to them the gel works by dealing with some factors that affect the quality of life of women with regards to their reproductive organ. Application of JuvaGyn on the vaginal tissues that often dry and causes itchiness and dryness due to menopause helps to hydrate them thus alleviating any form of discomfort for the woman. After apply the gel it often stays on the tissue there for long periods of time and therefore there will be no need for re-application several times. The goodness with the gel is that is hormone free meaning there is no need to worry about any alteration to your hormonal balance. The gel also contains no parabens that can make it harmful to your health in any way.
- Glycerin acrylate/acrylic acid copolymer
- Propylene Glycol
- Pentylene Glycol
- 1,2 Hexanediol
- Caprylyl Glycol
- Aloe Barbadensis leaf juice
- Disodium Hyaluronate
The benefits of JuvaGyn
- It is a safe and effective way to alleviate discomfort in the genitals.
- Offers instant and long lasting relief from vaginal dryness.
- Provides moisture in the genitals for longer periods of time.
- Helps to enhance intimacy by bringing back feminine comfort.
- Tested and proven effective by gynecologists.
- Free from any hormones and parabens.
- Offers money back guarantee to customers.
- Offer a free trial offer.
- The website has got a contact line where you can make enquiries.
The drawbacks of JuvaGyn
- The manufacturers do not feature their ingredients list.
- Is sold online making it hard to get it from your local store.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Why Do I need to use JuvaGyn?
A healthy and normal young woman usually has a feminine tissue that is elastic, comfortable and moist naturally. However there are instances where the vaginal comfort can be altered when the female reproductive organ becomes dry for lack of natural lubrication which may be as a result of menopause. Dryness of the birth canal may cause itchiness and irritation. Scientifically it has been established that when women reach menopause their bodies produces less estrogen which can lead to thinner vaginal tissue thus less lubricating glands. Menopause may not be the sole cause of vaginal dryness there are possible causes which may include things such as hysterectomy, prescribed medications, lactating women, childbirth, using tampons, treatments for cancer, stress and diabetes. By applying JuvaGyn on the birth canal any woman that experiences discomfort brought about by dryness in genital will be relieved of the symptoms. JuvaGyn gel moisturizer is the ultimate solution for vaginal dryness by soothing itchiness, soreness, and pain that may be experienced during intercourse. The gel has been proven to offer immediate relief from dry and irritating tissues by replenishing moisture there fast enough.
Important features of JuvaGyn
- Is free from any hormones; the JuvaGyn vaginal moisturizing gel is safe to use as it contains no hormones which may cause hormonal imbalance in your body.
- Does not contain parabens; parabens are those compounds used to lengthen the life of a number of products. Parabens may cause certain health complications to people.
Frequently asked questions
What is JuvaGyn?
JuvaGyn is a gel made by the company Neogyn that moisturizes the female genital to avoid dryness which often causes discomfort to some ladies and women.
Where can I get the gel?
JuvaGyn can be purchased from its official website.