Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Juvalux is a skin care product that claims to reverse the aging process by significantly reducing the fine lines, wrinkles, dark spots, and dark circles beneath the eyes. Supplied in cream form, this formulation promises to provide long-term results with consistent and continued use. It is said to consist of effective and reliable anti-aging ingredients with scientifically-proven and clinically-tested mechanisms of action.
Working process of Juvalux
Juvalux boasts of a powerful skin peptide formula that consists of a wide array of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. This formula provides nourishment to the skin and stimulates the production of collagen and elastin, which are the “building blocks” of the skin. Increased amounts of these important compounds result to a skin that is much firmer, smoother, and overall younger-looking. The formula also hydrates the skin thoroughly, keeping it moisturized all day and preventing it from having that haggard, worn out look.
Ingredients of Juvalux
The product’s official website does not provide a list of the specific ingredients found in Juvalux. The only thing we know is that its components are all-natural and they help enhance the production of collagen and elastin by the body. Online reviews, however, say that the product consists mainly of:
- Peptides – helps remove fine lines and wrinkles by stimulating collagen production; collagen plumps the skin.
- Antioxidants – combats skin aging by the targeting its root cause – free radicals.
- Retinoid – also known as vitamin A, it plays an important role in skin repair and rejuvenation.
- It claims to consist of natural ingredients only.
- It makes the skin brighter, smoother, and overall younger looking.
- It provides intense hydration to the skin and keeps it moisturized throughout the day.
- It stimulates the production of both collagen and elastin.
- It is safe and suitable for daily use according to customer reviews.
- It offers one free trial bottle per customer.
- You can order it online from the product’s official website
- The website offers a secure payment system.
- According to some online sources, the manufacturers also provide a refund policy.
- It must be used everyday for best results.
- It does not seem to have any clinical studies that prove its effectiveness.
- It is exclusive for US residents only.
- It is not recommended for individuals under 30 years of age.
- It cannot be bought on local drugstores or health and beauty stores.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Using Juvalux is fairly simple. First, you have to wash your face and neck using your favorite exfoliating skin cleanser. An exfoliating cleanser is ideal because it removes dead skin cells and allows the product to seep more easily into the deeper layers of the skin, making the product more effective. After washing, dry your skin and make sure that it is free from any cleanser residue. Apply the cream onto the face and neck area; gently rub it until the product is fully absorbed. Use the product at least twice a day everyday.
Most customers who have used Juvalux claim that they get faster and better results when the product is combined with healthy diet and proper hydration. They advise drinking at least eight glasses of water everyday. Furthermore, they also avoid putting makeup or any other skin care products while using Juvalux to allow the cream to work as better as it is supposed to.
Juvalux is safe and effective according to those who have tried it. However, since we don’t have a list of the product’s specific ingredients, it would be better to avail of the free trial. That way, you can try the product first and see how your skin reacts to it. Once you see that it does not cause any harm, you can now proceed on buying the actual thing.