This is a polyurethane orthopedic device which is nested inside a special pillowcase. It rests on top of the existing pillow to support the neck and shoulders better. The KangaRillow reduces stress on the shoulders and support the neck appropriately thus offers much comfort and allows breathing. It is a product that creates a much comfortable support pillow. The foam insert of KangaRillow measures approximately 20 inches long, 5 inches wide and 2.5 inches thick. The ends of the insert are rounded. The underside of the KangaRillow is curved to enable it fit in the pillow. The insert is then placed inside a case with an in-built pouch which resembles that of a kangaroo.
The favorite pillow is then inserted in the KangaRillow. The pillowcase is available in two options that are sold at different prices. These are, the standard size KangaRillow which costs $14.99 and the Queen Size KangaRillow which costs $19.98. The shipping and handling cost for either of the two is $7.99. The product is much cheaper when purchased in bulk, for instance two standard size KangaRillow pillowcases cost a total of $30.97 inclusive of shipping and handling expenses, while two queen size KangaRillow pillowcases cost a total of $40.99 also inclusive of both shipping and handling expenses. The product has a 90-day refund policy within which a full refund is done to the unsatisfied customers.
Manufacturer Information and KangaRillow Claims
KangaRillow manufacturer has an official website through which the customers can make enquiries about the product. The customers can easily place orders through the official website. Customers can also access the reviews posted by other customers of KangaRillow pillowcases. Almost all the customers are positive confirming that KangaRillow gives good results. To ensure customer satisfaction, the manufacturer offers a money back guarantee of 90 days within which the customers can enjoy a full refund of the money.
This polyurethane orthopedic device gives the neck better support, it reduce the weight on the shoulders and also support the neck’s natural curve. It therefore enhances much comfortable and relaxation.
How Does KangaRillow Work?
The pillow has a framework with basically 2 parts. These include; the foam insert and the curved underside. The foam insert measures 20 inches by 5 inches by 2.5 inches with adjustable ends. The underside is bended to fit better in the pillow. The foam insert is set inside a pouched pillowcase after which the pillowcase can be used to cover the pillow of any choice. The pillowcase creates a super comfortable neck support pillow that enhances relaxation.
When the foam is still fresh, it emits organic compounds that are volatile and lethal to the respiratory system. With time, these chemical compounds can even cause death.
The benefits of KangaRillow are as follows;
- KangaRillow is cheap. It is even much cheaper for bulk purchases.
- It is simple to use.
- KangaRillow has an official website that allows easy communication between the manufacturer and the customers.
- It has a unique pouch-in-a-pillowcase.
- It is more comfortable. The pillow gives better support of the neck and the spine.
- KangaRillow has a 90-day refund policy.
- The product is easily available online.
- Shipping and handling is easily arranged through the official website of KangaRillow.
- There are two options available for customer to choose from, the standard size and the queen size KangaRillow pillowcases.
There are a few drawbacks of KangaRillow;
- The foam insert may not stay in place.
- The polyurethane compound might be harmful to the body when inhaled.
- It is only available online.
- There is no contact number through which customers can call the manufacturer to make enquiries.
- The refund policy does not cover shipping and handling costs.
The polyurethane, being a petroleum product may contain potentially harmful substances such as benzene and formaldehyde that might cause respiratory problems. When it is still new, the KangaRillow should be placed in an open place that is well-ventilated to avoid inhaling volatile organic compounds emitted from the fresh foam. The volatile organic compounds are more lethal to young children.
KangaRillow has a bad smell due to the fresh polyurethane foam. This may irritate the users of the pillow case.