Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
There is no denying that drinks such as sodas, seltzers and iced teas ease our way through every day, be it at home, in school at work or when travelling. The quench of thirst is the start of relief any given day. But did you know that you can get a device to make you any drink you desire without the hustle of a carbon dioxide canister or messy syrup bottles. Keurig KOLD devices are developed to enable you come up with fresh, carbonated drinks right at the comfort of your home in just about 90 seconds. The device enables you make drinks from beverages, sodas, flavored water and seltzers. It is easy to use, with just the press of a button. You get to experience tasty drinks. It works just about the same way with the Keurig coffee maker.
You can buy your own Keurig Kold device and experience the fun of using it from their official website, keurig.com at the price of $369. The pods on the other hand cost $5 dollars each four pack. A 24-pack costs $22.
Manufacturer information and claims about Keurig Kold
The Keurig KOLD device is a product of the company, Keurig. The product manufacturers claim that this product does not require so much fuss, as you no longer have to struggle with canister refill. They claim that the drinks made from the device are as similar in taste as the canned actual drink. They also boast of the device’s ease of use and convenience.
How does Keurig Kold work?
The technology behind the formation of the Keurig KOLD device is amazing. The device is a product developed under the partnership between Coca-Cola and Keurig. The device is able to perfectly mix up and produce a drink with optimal chilling and constant carbonation. The manufacturers of this product point out that you are advantaged to a variety of drinks, mounting close to 26variety. This is inclusive of flavored water, energy drink, iced tea seltzer, and soda.
The Features of the Keurig KOLD
The Keurig KOLD is made up of the following:-
- Used to activate and start the drink making process.
- The button shines white to show the device is in use, purple when it’s cleaning and red to indicate there is a problem.
A Chiller Gauge
- Used to indicate the capacity of the drink you can make.
- A blue blinking color goes on when the water tanks is drying up.
Karbonator Beads Technology
- Carbon dioxide saturated mineral that enables fast carbonation when it comes to terms with moisture.
- In-built cooler system that chills water to a temperature of about 39 degrees. No chemicals are involved.
Single-Serve Keurig Kold Pods
- Entails the recipe and flavorings of every beverage or drink
The benefits of using Keurig Kold
These are the benefits of using the Keurig KOLD device:-
- It is easy to use.
- Gives you a 24 variety to choose from. It produces different drinks based on your demand and choice.
- The drinks come in well chilled.
- You do not need a CO2 canister, drinks come in well carbonated.
- The beverages are less of 100 calories unlike the usual beverage.
- it works right at the comfort of your home.
- It produces tasty drinks like the seltzer, though may not be close to the exact taste canned drinks.
The Disadvantages of Keurig Kold
- The price of the Keurig Kold machine is very high. The good news is that the company is looking into coming up with smaller inexpensive devices to suit the market at large.
- It produces a loud sound when working.
I absolutely love it I had a soda stream before and there was too much room for human error because the user controlled how much co2 you added and there’s no warning when it runs out with this machine the carbonation is in the pods! Yea it’s pricey but it’s a convenience thing and it’s a specialty item I love it! People who complain about this didn’t do any research about the product before purchasing. – Erica
Very, very cool.
You simply add water and an (expensive) pod to produce a pretty excellent fountain soda. Make no mistake. This is a luxury item. The pods are pricey for the yield.
Still, you are using local water and (to me) that improves the taste. – Dean Hacker
The instructions for use of Keurig Kold
- If you using for the first time, you are required to wait for two hours for its chiller system to cool down.
- Fill your Keurig KOLD machine with water.
- Open the machine and pour in the Keurig pod of your choice, press the button on the control panel to activate the device.
- Takes close to 90 seconds and you have your drink.
- Always remember to peel off the aluminum freshness seal from the bottom of every pod you intend to use.
The Precautions of using Keurig Kold
- Do not open up sparkling drinking pods, to avoid exposure to Carbon dioxide.
- Do not swallow the beads as it may cause burning to the tongue and mouth and serious injury to the stomach.
The Side Effects of Keurig Kold
The Keurig KOLD device has not been associated with any negative side effects to its users. The drinks from the device are safe and fit for consumption.