Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Kinetic Joint III is a joint supplement that contains important and widely used ingredients for joint pain, namely glucosamine, chondroitin, and hyaluronic acid. The combination of these ingredients promotes joint flexibility, reduces joint pain, and supports optimum joint health. The product takes pride on their hyaluronic acid component because it does not only contribute to synovial fluid formation but it also acts as an antioxidant that protects the joints from the harmful effects of free radicals. This product is priced at $29.90 per 90-capsule bottle. It is manufactured by Kinetic Technologies, a company based in Kentucky which a privately owned nutraceutical institution that manufactures supplements for animal and human health.
Kinetic Joint III works by delivering additional nutrients to the body in order to promote joint health and reduce symptoms associated with joint problems. The combination of glucosamine and chondroitin alone has been found to be effective in reducing joint pain, inflammation, and stiffness of joints in people suffering from osteoarthritis. This supplement also aids the body in the repair process of damaged joint tissues. It also contains hyaluronic acid that enhances the production of synovial fluid around the joints. This fluid allows smooth joint movements and enhances flexibility along with each movement. Hyaluronic acid also prevents frictional damage to the joints and acts as an antioxidant to reduce the risk of damage caused by free radicals in the body. Overall, this supplement supports optimum joint health, reduces the risk of joint damage, aids in joint repair, and promotes flexibility.
- Glucosamine – This ingredient contributes to the reduction of joint pain and inflammation. It also aids the body in the repair of damaged joint tissues.
- Chondroitin – According to various studies, this ingredient is helpful in reducing joint pain and inflammation in people suffering from osteoarthritis especially when it is used in combination with glucosamine.
- Hyaluronic Acid – It enhances the production of synovial fluid around the joints to promote flexibility and it also acts as an antioxidant to protect joint tissues from free radicals.
- It contains the three basic ingredients that are needed for optimum joint health namely glucosamine, chondroitin, and glucosamine.
- It comes in easy to swallow capsules.
- The recommended daily serving is 3 capsules which are quite a burden for most people especially for those who have a hard time swallowing oral medications.
- The glucosamine of this product is sourced from crustaceans thus the product may not suitable for people with known allergy to seafood especially shrimp, lobster, crayfish, and the like.
- It promotes optimum joint health and aids in the repair of damaged joint tissues.
- It promotes the production of synovial fluid around the joints thereby enhancing flexibility and mobility.
- It protects the joints from damage caused by free radicals in the body.
- Do not take this supplement if you have known allergy to shrimp, lobster, crab, and other crustaceans.
- Avoid taking this supplement if you are pregnant or giving breastfeed to your child.
- If you have any known medical condition, consult your healthcare practitioner prior to taking this supplement.
- This product may cause nausea, vomiting, gastric upset, diarrhea or constipation.
The recommended serving is taking 3 capsules daily. It is advised to take supplements with food to prevent a gastric upset.
How long will it be before I can feel relief from joint pain?
Relief of joint-associated symptoms varies from one person to another. While some people may only take a couple of weeks, others may even take months before they experience improvement in their condition. It is best to consult your healthcare provider if you experience chronic symptoms so that proper assessment can be made.
Does the product offer a money-back guarantee?
The company that produced Kinetic Joint III does not offer any money-back guarantee thus it is safer to purchase and try one bottle first to be able to see if the product will give you any benefits.