You can cut down your trips to the doctor on a regular basis with the use home based thermometers. However you will find out in time that getting a thermometer that takes in accurate results that are easy to use can be quite a challenge for many thermometers. For this reason it is important to go for thermometers that are convenient and reliable for you. The Kinsa Smart Thermometer is indeed as smart as it is named. The thermometer was designed to enable ease of use when taking temperature reading, reason it is best for use by parents at home on their children. It is for use in recording symptoms and medication. The thermometer gives accurate results and keeps up with your illness history. They are a very important tool to use when you start experiencing any symptoms. You can then call your doctor and see if there is any reason for alarm. This thermometer is highly recommended by doctors and highly used by parents, the kids love it too.
For anyone looking into purchasing The Kinsa Smart Thermometer, they can visit their official website, kinsahealth.com where:
- They can enjoy free shipping and free returns. Also comes with a money back guarantee.
- It goes at the price of $24.99 with free shipping involved.
- At amazon they sell the thermometer alone at $19.99. They however also do sell the thermometer alongside, 30 pack disposable thermometer covers at $2.99 and the Kinsa Smart Ear Thermometer at $59.99. they all add up to a more affordable price of $82.27
Manufacturer information and claims about Kinsa Smart Thermometer
The Kinsa Smart Thermometer is a product manufactured by the company Kinsa. They term their thermometer as the best thermometer in the market. The manufacturers came up with the thermometer to enable help a person from the moment they first fall ill. The tool was developed based after the manufacturers oversaw the programs of over 8 million people suffering from HIV/AIDS, Malaria and TB. They claim that their aim is to develop a useful and fun to use thermometer in the market which will help prevent widespread of diseases. Their greatest challenge at first was creating a thermometer that is easy to use for parents and one loved by kids, which at the end they were able to achieve.
The Kinsa Smart Thermometer is an award-winning excellent thermometer, The Cleveland Clinic Medical Invention. It has also been featured by the Parents Magazine, USA Today, Forbes & the TODAY show.
Active Key Ingredients
The benefits of using Kinsa Smart Thermometer
These are the benefits of the Kinsa thermometer:-
- It is durable.
- Easy monitor of individuals/ family members through individual profiles.
- Used by both children and adults.
- They have an FDA-cleared professional accuracy.
- Does not require any batteries.
The Disadvantages of Kinsa Smart Thermometer
- It is an excellent thermometer.
It does a pretty good job, but I worry about its accuracy. I tested this a few times in a row and got lower and lower temperatures. The app is pretty buggy – if you don’t follow the steps perfectly it will result in errors. I tested with another digital thermometer and it seemed pretty close, but still +-1 degree. Ultimately, I wanted this to be perfectly reliable, quick, and easy, and it isn’t at this point. – Rhodes
This is another digital device that can be operated from your app in which you have to download. You can create profiles for your whole family. The kit contains the thermometer which plugs into your headphones jack on your phone. An extension cord to use and an adapter to sync the thermometer to you app. You can use it orally, under the arm or rectal. It will also work with disposable sleeves. 20th century medicine is here. – Robert Bernacchi
How does Kinsa Smart Thermometer work?
The Kinsa Thermometer is used orally, under the arm and rectally. The thermometer takes temperatures accurately in as fast as 10 seconds. The thermometer can also indicate when you place the thermometer in the required position. It also keeps the temperature history of every individual.
The Make of the Kinsa Smart Thermometer.
- Enable interaction between mother and child.
- Easy oral, arm and rectal use
- 10 seconds average
- For flexibility and comfort during use.
- Bubble popping games, bright colors and visual symptoms options.
- To engage, attract and encourage kids to use the thermometer.
The instructions for use of Kinsa Smart Thermometer
Plug your Kinsa thermometer into your phone’s headphone jack. It is compatible with; iPhone 6s, 6 Plus, 6, 5s, 5, 5c, 4s, Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Note 3, Note 2 and Samsung Galaxy S5, S4, S3; and other devices.
Launch the Kinsa free app and Kinsa will do its part of the work.
The Precautions of using Kinsa Smart Thermometer
- Keep the thermometer in a safe cool and dry place.
- Make sure to clean with soap and water, alcohol or with a a disposable probe cover.
The Side Effects of Kinsa Smart Thermometer
This tool has no side effects associated with its use.