Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What Is Glucomannan?
Nova Nutrition Konjac Root Glucomannan is a dietary supplement with active ingredients derive from konjac root. Konjac is a plant native to China and Southeast Asia. It has been used for centuries for the relief of asthma, pain, burns, skin disorders, cough, according to Glucomannan reviews. Presently Konjac, in the form of glucomannan, has earned a reputation for being potentially helpful for promoting better weight management and in improving cholesterol levels. This is the reason why glucomannan is now commonly found in formulations of weight loss supplements, and is even included cheap diet pills. In fact, it is commonly added to processed foods as a food additive used to hold ingredients together.
Who Makes Glucomannan?
Nova Nutrition is just one of many manufacturers of glucomannan as dietary supplements for weight loss. Beyond marketing its Konjac Root Glucomannan as the best supplement to take for weight loss, the product is also being promoted as a healthy and easy way to control and regulate cholesterol levels. Other than glucomannan-based supplements, Nova Nutrition also formulates other supplements designed to promote and support other health and wellness functions, that includes fat burning supplements, other herbal supplements for weight loss, and plant-based nutraceuticals for enhancing collagen production, as well as replenish lost essential vitamins and minerals.
How Does Glucomannan Work?
Glucomannan reviews suggest that counting glucomannan as one of the good supplements for weight loss is primarily due to its high fiber content, which is also responsible for giving it its cholesterol regulating properties. When combined with a weight loss diet and a properly balanced set of weight loss exercises, glucomannan can help achieve weight loss, as demonstrated by a study involving 160 men and women subjects. The researchers concluded that glucomannan caused overweight subjects to reduce body weight.
- Konjac Root Glucomannan (8 oz. per bottle): It is loaded with a rich amount of fiber that helps promote good digestion, as well as gives you a feeling of fullness that lingers so you can forget about your unhealthy cravings and stick to weight loss tips you are subscribing to. More importantly, the feeling of being satiated helps you stick to your diet plan for weight loss purposes.
- Glucomannan supplements are diet pills that actually work, as demonstrated by many studies and recounted in numerous Glucomannan reviews.
- Glucomannan has been used for centuries as a herbal preparation for the treatment of many pains and ailments, including indigestion.
- Glucomannan supplements are widely available and are easily accessible.
- Supplementing with glucomannan provides some of the best pills to lose weight fast because it promotes the growth and proliferation of good bacteria in your gut.
- Other than providing the best weight loss pills for women and men, Glucomannan reviews also associate glucomannan supplementation with other health benefits that includes promoting gut health, enhancing digestion and nutrient absorption, promoting enhanced circulation, regulating bad cholesterol levels as well as providing support for controlling blood sugar levels.
- Other than deriving glucomannan from weight loss drugs, it can also be easily incorporated into your regular meals as it is also available as shirataki noodles and as powdered smoothies.
- Nova Nutrition has not released any result of clinical trial of its Konjac Root Glucomannan supplement that provides proof of product efficacy and potency for weight loss and cholesterol control.
- Supplementing with glucomannan requires you to complement intake with weight loss yoga or other physical activities, coupled with a healthy diet to work.
- Some glucomannan preparations, including supplements in tablet and pill forms pose risks for choking hazards so that extra care must be taken when swallowing, and it should always be taken with water because of its fast expanding properties.
- Glucomannan supplements may cause undesirable reactions with other medications or supplements that you are taking.
- At varying concentrations, glucomannan can result to effects that can impact your body differently so you must be well informed, most especially if you are planning to take higher doses.
- Nova Nutrition Konjac Root Glucomannan appears to have a limited distribution network although, glucomannan as an active ingredient is widely available in many other brands.
Dosage Instructions Of Glucomannan
Nova Nutrition Konjac Root Glucomannan is a liquid diet for weight loss that is recommended by the manufacturer to be taken at 1 or 2 teaspoons daily. Take only 1 teaspoon every time. Always take the product with at least a glass of water, ideally 30 to 45 minutes before you have your next meal.
As for other brands of glucomannan supplement, follow dosage instructions closely as it is possible to overdose with glucomannan. Since it expands in your stomach, you do not want to go beyond the dose recommended by the manufacturer.
Side Effects Of Glucomannan
Although the manufacturer of Nova Nutrition Konjac Root Glucomannan has not reported any potential side effect, Glucomannan Reviews stress that supplementing with glucomannan may lead to the following side effects:
- Diarrhea and other disturbances associated with the stomach and digestion
- Constipation or loose bowels
- Choking risks
- Possible reaction with other medications and supplements that you are taking
- Unknown side effects concerning pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers.
Precautions Of Using Glucomannan
Just like other weight loss drugs, Nova Nutrition Konjac Root Glucomannan must never be taken without prior consultation with a medical professional if you have any diagnosed medical condition, pregnant, breastfeeding or, if you are taking medications or other supplements.
What Results Do You Get With Regular Supplementation?
Glucomannan is known as a prebiotic, a fiber that feeds the good bacteria living in your gut. As you supplement regularly, you enhance your gut health, improve digestion, and improve nutrient absorption. In the long run, your body also becomes slimmer, and your cholesterol levels decrease.
Who Can Use Glucomannan?
Glucomannan is perfectly safe for young and adult individuals alike. However, as there is little information on effect on special populations, including pregnant women, people belonging to these groups must avoid the use of glucomannan. Follow manufacturer instructions for administering this supplement.