Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
La Dermanique is an over-the-counter treatment for skin aging signs. It is a natural and affordable solution for people who want to have more youthful skin according to its website. It even claims to help users look ten years younger. The formula is so powerful that it reduces wrinkles by up to 10% and improves the hydration of the skin by up to 17% according to its website. The price of the formulation is not stated but it is offered through a free trial. It is part of a two-step system where the second part is the use of a product called Lumera.
What Does La Dermanique Claim?
- Minimizes the visibility of fine lines and wrinkles quickly
- Hydrates the skin thoroughly to help protect against damage
- Fight the effects of stress and other aging factors on the skin
- Enhances the skin’s natural repair process
About The Manufacturer
There is no information available on the manufacturer that makes La Dermanique. It is also not indicated where the product is being manufactured. This is not a good sign when it comes to the quality and safety of the anti-aging product. There are also many complaints because of the free trial offer. According to the complaints, the credit card used for signing up for the free trial will be charged almost $100 just a few days after receiving the formula. Moreover, some credit cards were charged even after they called to cancel.
How La Dermanique Works?
La Dermanique primarily works by utilizing one of the most powerful anti-aging peptides. It considerably boosts collagen production in the skin which makes it more elastic, smoother and overall more youthful. The formulation also provides essential nutrients that improve skin health. It also contains antioxidants to help slow down the process of skin aging by fighting free radicals and preventing oxidative stress damage. The product also stimulates the cells of the skin which starts the natural repair process.
La Dermanique Active Ingredients
- Matrixyl 3000 – it is known as one of the most effective peptides for fighting skin aging. Studies indicate that this active ingredient has a powerful collagen boosting effect which improves the elasticity of the skin while at the same time offering a lifting effect. This makes the skin more youthful in texture and appearance while reducing the appearance of aging signs.
- Vitamins A, C and E – these are essential nutrients for skin health. They are well-known and proven anti-aging vitamins that help reduce skin aging signs and protect the skin. Vitamin C and vitamin E are potent antioxidants that protect against free radical damage.
- Coenzyme Q10 – this is known as one of the most powerful antioxidants today. It is used in supplements and skin care formulation because of its ability to protect cells in the body from free radical damage. Some studies indicate that it stimulates the repair process of the skin at the DNA level for rapid regeneration making the skin more youthful quickly.
- Ceramide-2 – this active ingredient is said to capture moisture and prevent dryness in order to make the skin softer, suppler and firmer.
- Beta Glucan – it is a popular topical immune booster that offers protection to the skin. It helps prevent damage to skin cells from pollution and other factors that contribute to the skin’s aging process.
La Dermanique Pros
- There is a free trial of La Dermanique being offered
- It contains a powerful peptide that is proven to reduce wrinkles quickly
- The formulation includes potent antioxidants
- It helps hydrate the skin
- There are feedbacks online saying it works
La Dermanique Cons
- There is no substantial evidence that La Dermanique is effective/safe
- The product is expensive at around $100 per container
- There are many complaints regarding the free trial which comes with an auto shipment program
- It is not from a reputable skin care company
- There are users saying it doesn’t deliver fast results
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
How to Use?
Wash your face and dry it completely before applying the anti-aging cream. Apply small dots on your forehead and cheeks then spread the formula all over your face. Massage gently to enhance the absorption of the formula. Use twice daily to get the best results.
Check the ingredients carefully and make sure you’re not allergic to any of them before using. If your skin is very sensitive or you have history of hypersensitivity to similar products, you should consult your dermatologist before use.