Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Lacura Night Cream is considered to be a budget friendly beauty product which is said to provide Q10 anti wrinkle effects. It is suitable for all types of skin with a rich texture and floral fragrance. It absorbs quickly, leaving the skin feeling moisturized and soft. It is available from a variety of retailers for approximately $12 for a 1.7 ounce jar.
Lacura is manufactured by German company Lacura Skincare. This brand has exclusive links with the Aldi European grocery store chain. This brand offers a range of skincare products which claim to be both high quality and affordable. In the U.S, there are a number of retailers offering the Lacura skincare range.
Lacura Night Cream has been carefully formulated using the finest ingredients to provide naturally beautiful and radiant skin, which is nourished and protected from damage. The primary ingredients include;
- Essential Vitamins: Lacura Night Cream is packed with essential vitamins including the antioxidants Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Vitamin E, to stimulate collagen production and protect the skin from free radical damage. It also includes Vitamin B5 to aid the growth of healthy skin cells.
- Plant Extracts: The product also makes use of several plant extracts including Soya Bean germ extract and oil to provide the skin with essential amino acids, protein and mineral packed wheat germ extract, antioxidant rich seaweed extract and safflower, avocado and citrus oil to boost moisture levels in the skin.
- Retinol: Lacura Night Cream also contains retinol, which helps to promote healthy skin elasticity. This firms up the skin, improving the tone and reducing the signs of aging.
- Lacura Night Cream is available for a fraction of the cost of many other anti aging and skin care products. This will make it a more viable option for many consumers
- Readily available from numerous online and offline retailers: While other products may only be available online, Lacura can be purchased through a variety of retailers. This removes the need to sign up for automated shipping programs or providing your credit card details to an unknown retailer.
- Easy absorption without leaving a greasy feeling on the skin: The product is rich in oleic acid and emollients, which means that although it does provide excellent moisturizing effects, there is no greasy or heavy feeling left on the skin.
- Skin feels hydrated and soft: Soft and properly hydrated skin immediately has a more youthful appearance, as fine lines are plumped out.
- No Active Anti Aging Ingredients: Unlike many anti aging creams this product contains no active anti aging creams to support the declining levels of collagen and elastin in older skin
- Unclear Guarantee: While the German store behind the Lacura brand does offer a guarantee for food items, the policy regarding non food items such as beauty products is a little unclear. Although the product is inexpensive, this lack of a clear guarantee policy may dissuade some consumers.
This is my favorite go to night cream. It works well on my skin, leaves it moisturizer and plump without feeling greasy. I have a lot of allergies, but this brand does not cause any breakouts or redness. It works very well if you use it as directed every night. I use the day cream every morning as well.
How to Use Lacura Night Cream?
Lacura Night Cream has an almost gel like consistency which is easily absorbed by the skin. The cream should be applied after washing your face before bed. Rub a little cream between your fingers before massaging gently into the face. It will absorb quickly, so you need to be fairly quick. While the cream does have quite a strong fragrance, this fades within a few minutes.