L’Amour Skin Cream is a topical treatment formulated to reduce the appearance of skin aging signs. In fact, the product is marketed as a natural and more affordable alternative to Botox injections and other procedures for making the skin appear more youthful. It claims to diminish fine lines, wrinkles and crow’s feet. It is said to utilize powerful active ingredients that help in boosting the production of collagen in the skin. The formula also contains ingredients that make the skin firmer, smoother and overall more youthful. It is only available online through a free trial offer.
What Does L’Amour Skin Cream Claim To Do?
- Reduces the appearance of different aging signs on the skin
- Significantly increases skin collagen production
- Enhances the natural rejuvenation process of the skin
- Makes use of antioxidants to help fight skin aging
- Diminishes dark circles under the eyes
About The Manufacturer
There is no information available regarding the manufacturer of the anti-aging product on websites offering the free trial. It is also not indicated where the formulation is being made which is not a good sign when it comes to the quality and safety of the product. There are complaints online in regards to the free trial of L’Amour Skin Cream being offered. Some customers are complaining because their credit card was charged after only a few days of receiving the formula. It also comes with an automatic shipment program.
How L’Amour Skin Cream Works?
One distinguished flaw of the anti-aging product is the lack of details on how it delivers its claims. However, the main ingredients are stated which are composed of antioxidants and anti-aging ingredients. There are also ingredients that soothe the skin while providing important nutrients including amino acids and polyphenols. The product also has hydrating ingredients that help in slowing down the aging process of the skin. This prevents premature skin aging signs from appearing. The formula is said to help reduce free radical damage which helps in slowing down the development of skin aging signs.
L’Amour Skin Cream Active Ingredients
- Oat Kernel – it is a potent anti-aging ingredient because it contains compounds such as amino acids, beta-glucan and polyphenols which have been shown to slow down the process of skin aging. Studies have shown that it also contains avenanthramide which offers powerful soothing effects on the skin. It also helps moisturize the skin and protect it from damage.
- Blackberry Extract – this is said to boost the production of collagen and elastin in the skin which helps in the restoration of its youthful qualities. It is also said to make the skin suppler and softer although there is still no substantial clinical evidence that it is highly effective.
- Acai Fruit Oil – it is one of the most potent sources of antioxidants and this makes it an effective tool for protecting the skin from sun damage and the other causes of rapid skin aging.
- Retinol – this is one of the most popular anti-aging ingredients because it has been shown to boost the production of collagen in the skin. Thus, it treats one of the main causes of skin aging which is the decline in collagen that naturally occurs as a person gets older.
L’Amour Skin Cream Benefits
- A free trial of L’Amour Skin Cream is available from several websites
- The formulation contains retinol which is a proven anti-aging ingredient
- There are some reviews saying it works on minor fine lines and wrinkles
L’Amour Skin Cream Drawbacks
- There is no independent clinical testing proving that the cream really works
- It does not have a good track record with people who signed up for the free trial
- Some ingredients are not backed by substantial scientific evidence
- There are some users who developed adverse reactions
- There are feedbacks saying it is not effective
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Apply a very thin layer all over your face them massage gently to make sure it is thoroughly absorbed. You should allow the formula to dry completely before applying other products on your skin.
Test the formula first on a small area of your skin in order to determine sensitivity. If skin irritation develops, wash the area with water then don’t continue to use the product since this indicates that you are allergic or sensitive to certain ingredients.