Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Le Jeune is an anti-wrinkle skin cream that according to its manufacturers, will give you a younger looking skin within a few short weeks. No one wants to look or feel old but the hard fact is that it is inevitable. The skin, especially the face, is exposed to harsh conditions. This may lead to premature aging signs that often include wrinkles, dark spots, fold lines and saggy skin. Le Jeune is specially designed to reverse these conditions. It rejuvenates the skin’s complexion, increases the firmness of the skin and provides a softer skin.
Manufacturer Information and claims about Le Jeune
Le Jeunje Serum has an official website where it is marketed as a great facial cream that will rejuvenate your skin and without exposing you to the stress of expensive surgery. It is an injection free solution that is claimed to have the ability to give you a younger looking skin that is free of dark circles and puffiness under the eyes. It basically makes the visible aging signs on the face disappear within weeks of use.
How does Le Jeune work?
This product has been tested on several women and has left astounding results on them. The manufacturers say that there was consultation from a group of scientists before the ingredients used in this cream were settled upon. It utilizes 6 ingredients that have all been clinically tested to be beneficial to the skin giving an overall youthful look.
Active Ingredients in Le Jeune
- This is a messenger that sends peptides that are responsible for regulating cells.
- It replenishes dead skin cells giving a clear smoother skin.
- This is a source of bio-energy that has the power to revitalize aged fibroblasts.
- It also boosts the synthesis collagen which is good for hydrating the skin.
Vitamin C and E
- These are powerful anti-oxidants that also have anti-aging effects on the skin.
- They help fight the free radicals that are harmful and trigger sagging and wrinkling of the skin.
- This helps with appearance of wrinkle depth in the face. This it does by contraction of muscles.
- This is a natural complex that works to reduce skin irritation.
- It also conceals and diminishes dark circles under the eyes that come with aging.
- This is a natural moisturizer that also stimulates the synthesis of collagen for a well hydrated skin.
Advantages of Le Jeune
- Improves moisture and hydration level in the skin.
- Removes aging signs including wrinkles, dark circles, pigmentation and fine lines.
- Effectively restores firmness, tightness and elasticity of the skin.
- Gives you a younger and more beautiful look.
- Improves the metabolism of the skin and boosts the defense mechanism against free radicals.
- It is a much more efficient way of rejuvenating your skin without surgery.
- It is widely recommended by renowned dermatologists.
- There is a free trial bottle on the official website.
Drawbacks of Le Jeune
- There is no information provided about the manufacturing company.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
It is recommended that you apply as per the following instructions or use as per a specialist’s recommendation;
- In the morning, wash your face with warm water and dry using a soft towel.
- Apply Le Jeune serum evenly to all parts of the face.
- Massage it in and give it some time to penetrate completely into the skin.
Consult with your dermatologist before use especially if you have skin sensitivity issues.
This formula is not meant as a treatment for any skin disease or condition.
Side effects of Le Jeune
From all its numerous customer reviews, there is no mention of side effects. The manufacturers also say that there is no synthetic or chemical compound in this product making it impossible to have negative side effects.
Does it interact with other medication?
No interactions are listed for Le Jeune. Consult with your dermatologist if you have any concern.