Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Libidon is a sexual enhancement supplement meant to address problems of poor libido, poor erections and sexual performance. It is an all-natural supplement that’s geared towards improving both men and women’s virility and treating impotence in men. It is believed that through the use of Libidon, both men and women will have an increased ability to revive and revitalize their sex lives. With the use of this product, users will experience a higher level of sexual satisfaction they’ve never felt in the past.
Claims and Features – What You Need to Know
Libidon is manufactured by a company based in India, known as SAS Pharma. The company claims that this product can address the symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction, increase sperm count, boost testosterone levels and prevents premature ejaculation in men. The company also claims that Libidon caters the needs of both men and women and it generally helps in increasing sex drive to help women get lubricated for better penile penetration.
Although Libidon does have an official website, the page does not contain concise information about the product. Wise buyers would say that the manufacturer’s website lacks information about testimonials and clinical tests done to prove that Libidon is safe and effective as a libido enhancer.
Active Key Ingredients
In Libidon, the ingredients used are being claimed to work effectively since all of them are carefully researched and have passed several clinical trials. The potent composition of Libidon consists of the following:
- KaunchBeej – contains L-Dopa which aids in the production of growth hormones (GH) and other hormones like testosterone.
- Ashwagandha – is a ginseng that’s highly regarded in medicine for containing ‘adaptogens’ which helps the body combat stress and anxiety.
- SwetMoosali – is primarily used as an aphrodisiac which vitalizes the reproductive system of both men and women. It also aids in the production of sex hormones.
- Gokhru – is an herb which maintains the health of men’s urinary system. It is an important medicine in the Ayurvedic system for delivering multiple health benefits for a holistic human health.
- Shatavari – is also known as wild asparagus. It contains phyto-estrogens which help women maintain a healthy reproductive system, while also providing numbers of health benefits in men. It prevents inflammation in the male reproductive system.
- ShudhKuchla – is a general tonic, an appetite stimulant and helps treat Erectile Dysfunction in men.
- There is an official website that lists the complete amounts of each ingredient used in the product.
- It addresses several male and female sexual health issues like ED, premature ejaculation, poor libido and generally, improves the overall health of the reproductive system.
- It can be used by both men and women.
- It uses all natural ingredients and it is manufactured by a reputable company in India.
- There is no price included in its official website.
- The company doesn’t offer any customer satisfaction guarantees.
- There is missing information like the time when the product will take effect.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
How Should You Take Libidon?
One month supply of Libidon consists of 60 capsules, which means you need to take the desired dosage of 2 pillsper day. The users can take this pill twice daily for 45 days and then lower the dose to 1 pill a day for 60 days after. Overall, the course of the treatment is 105 days. You must remember not to take more than the recommended dose of this pill.
What are the Possible Side Effects of Libidon?
As claimed by the manufacturer, Libidon doesn’t cause any harmful side effects to its users. You just have to make sure to follow the recommended dosage and consult your physician first before taking any supplements like Libidon.
Where Can You Buy Libidon?
Libidon is available at its official site however; the ‘order now’ button is not working when clicked. If you are interested to buy Libidon, there are other third party retailers which sell the product at a reasonable price of $59.95 for 60 capsules. To make sure, contact the manufacturer and ask the official price of the product.