We all covet those well-defined pictures created by those huge cameras by professional photographers. However getting those may prove like a pipe dream for many if you have not combed the camera market very well. The new Light L16 Camera works at the quality of a DSLR and you do not require interchangeable lenses or a large sensor that could be very costly for you. It is shaped like a phoneand you may confuse it for a mini-tablet. The camera is designed with 16 lenses all placed to ensure you get a detailed photo. The camera is supposed to be very effective in all lighting situations.it is also very portable, as it can fit into your pocket.
Buy your own Light L16 Camera from light.com at a retail price of $1700.
Manufacturer information and claims about Light L16 Camera
Light L16 Camera is manufactured by Foxconn in China. The Light Camera was founded by Dr. Rajiv Laroia and Grannon. The manufacturers claim they have received an overwhelming reaction to their cameras. They state that what set’s apart the camera is its 16 sensors designed to each work as separate camera which are later combined to form one detailed image. They claim that the camera is very flexible and easy to use even for first time learners. You can edit your photo after taken it to fit your own specifications. The company is in a deal with the Chinese Foxconn company to use their smartphone technology in exchange for them to do the manufacturing. They are promising slimmer internal components for smartphones such as the iPhone 6.
How does Light L16 Camera work?
The new Light L16 Camera is specifically designed to perform the qualities as those of a DSLR without the bulk of carrying it around and the expensive cost. Thus anyone can invest on it and get their own purchase. It is made of:-
- They work to mimic the qualities of a large sensor. Each sensor acts like a separate camera,
- The image you take with every sensor then intersect to enable the camera combine together to a more clean shot(seamless).
- Enables you to adjust the field of depth using software image -editing after capturing the picture.
Optical Zoom Range (35 mm to 150 mm)
- This is three times the zoom range found in SRL cameras.
- Allows longer zoom range without the bulkiness.
- Used to capture upto 4K-resolution video.
- Use of very tiny mirrors to direct light into the zoom lenses close to them.
- Enables the camera to be comfortably light and thinner
Internal Non-Removable Battery
- Enables you about 400 shots per charge.
- Is highly durable, since it has a handgrip with an additional cell.
- Onboard fixed storage of 128 GB.
Active Key Ingredients
The benefits of using Light L16 Camera
When looking to purchase theLight L16 Camera these are the benefits you will experience.
- It enables one to capture a seamless image even when the subject is moving.
- Has 16 lenses
- Takes high resolution images.
- It is portable.
- Let’s you adjust the depth of field in your images even after capturing them.
- Can be used in a low lit area.
- Uses inexpensive plastic lenses.
- Is easier to use and configure.
- It is portable (pocket-size), thanks to its phone like design and has no moving parts.
The Disadvantages of Light L16 Camera
- It is made with a non-removable battery, this can be very tricky when it comes to it damaging.
The fixed storage capacity may not be suitable for everyone.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
The instructions for use of Light L16 Camera
- Power on the device and it’s an easy to use digital camera. Just take a shot to take the image you intend to.
- You can zoom in or out for better focus.
- There are soft wares that enable you to edit the photos.
- It works almost similar to a smartphone, only way smarter.
The Precautions of using Light L16 Camera
Store your camera in safe areas not prone to getting wet.
The Side Effects
No side effects associated with using this device. Better images safe for you.