Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
This is a very effective dietary supplement that is used for weight reduction. It is made from natural ingredients which are basically proteins and some carbohydrates. They work to clear the body system by removing fats within blood vessels and boosting detoxification process I the liver. This product is suitable for those individuals whose age is above 30 years and want a quicker way of losing weight. It is a very unique product in that the consumer orders for specially designed packages depending on the amount of weight one would want to lose. Examples of some of them include Blue plan, Red plan and Purple plan. One can spend up to a maximum of $66 a month. Lipodrops is not only found through the official website but also through other authentic sites.
Manufacturer Information and its claims about Lipodrops
Lipodrops is a product manufactured by a company that was started about 10 years ago known as Nutrex. There is very little information about the manufacturer despite the fact that Nutrex is nowadays emerging one of the major players in the manufacture of dietary supplement. The headquarters are located in Oviedo, Spain. Lipodrops is a very effective dietary supplement for weight loss. It is more efficient compared to other dietary supplements that usually don’t give the expected results.
How Does Lipodrops Work?
According to the company’s official website there are three different plans that are designed depending on the amount of weight an individual wants to lose. For example to lose at least 50 pounds one should use the Purple plan. Blue plan is recommended for those who want to lose between 25-50 pounds and the red plan is recommended for those who want to lose between10-25. It is therefore a very important dietary supplement. Lipodrops is administered in form of drops, at least twice on a daily basis. It functions by dissolving the fat molecules in blood vessels and boosting detoxification which occurs in the liver.
Ingredients in Lipodrops
Lipodrops contains four main ingredients that function collectively to bring about increased fat metabolism. The ingredients include; Inositol, Methionine, Choline and L-Carnitine.
- Inositol is a vitamin B that speeds breakdown of fats leading to weight loss. It occurs in the tissues of both plants and animals as a simple carbohydrate.
- Methionine is an essential amino acid. It is very important in the liver where it aids in detoxification process. This cleans the body systems by reducing toxicity in the tissues through detoxification.
- L-Carnitine is also an amino acid that stimulates conversion of fats to energy. This hinder fat storage in the body by removing them out of the body.
- Choline aids in removing excess fats in the body by clearing a lot of fats from the main bloodstream and the liver. It is water-soluble.
- It is easy to purchase this product through the official website.
- Lipodrops are not Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) based supplement.
- There are several positive customer reviews related to the effectiveness of this product.
- It is simple to use because the patient can incorporate the supplement in the diet.
- There different designed plans depending on the varied consumer needs.
- The manufacturer does not give clear information on how the drops should be administered together with the diet.
- There are some side effects such as nausea, anxiety, irregular heartbeat and nervousness.
- Most people cannot raise $66 every month, hence it is much expensive.
- There is no money back guarantee.
- There is no clinical data to show the effectiveness of Lipodrops.
- There is no clear diet plan that should accompany supplementation of Lipodrops.
To get better results the consumer must take Lipodrops at least two times a day. The drops are placed below the tongue where they get absorbed directly into the bloodstream. This should be together with regular exercise program. It is also advisable to take diet with low calories.
Whoever uses Lipodrops must be very cautious on the plan to adopt. The consumer should not exceed two applications per day to avoid unnecessary complications.
Lipodrops Side Effects
There are a few side effects that are associated to the intake of Lipodrops. The side effects include nausea, nervousness, increased heartbeat and anxiety.
Does it interact with other medications?
Lipodrops does not interact with other medications. There are no customer reviews related to overreaction of Lipodrops with other medications.