UTrition Liquid Joint Repair Pineapple Orange is a dietary supplement that brings us two of the most powerful joint care ingredients in liquid form. According to the manufacturer, the liquid nature of the supplement makes it fast acting since it is readily absorbed into the body from the moment it makes contact with the mouth.
What does UTrition Liquid Joint Repair Pineapple Orange claims to do?
The manufacturer claims that this product is a safe way to rehabilitate ailing joints. More specifically, they claim they have designed this product for;
- People with ailing joints due to inflammation
- Persons who are recovering from joint surgery or injury
- Any person looking forward to healthy joints
- Sports people who engage in strenuous exercise
Ingredients used in UTrition Liquid Joint Repair Pineapple Orange
UTrition Liquid Joint Repair Pineapple Orange is made using the following leading ingredients;
- Glucosamine Sulfate – this a popular joint care product that makes the building block for ligaments, tendons and cartilage. Glucosamine is harvested from the Skelton of shellfish.
- Vitamin C – Vitamin c contains anti-oxidant properties that help protect your body from free radicals
- Chondroitin Sulphate – this is a common ingredient in joint care. It is popular in joint care products due to its hygroscopic nature and thus keeps the joints lubricated
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) – plays an important role in the body since it contributes to the formation of sulphur in the body. Sulphur is the raw material used to make keratin which strengthens our tissues.
Full list of ingredients: Purified water, glucosamine sulfate, chondroitinesulfate, opti-methyl sulfonyl methane, citric acid, ascorbic acid, red beet colour, natural flavours, potassium benzoate and potassium sorbate used as preservatives, potassium citrate.
Advantages of using UTrition Liquid Joint Repair Pineapple Orange
- This product comes in liquid format which is easy to take and is readily absorbed into the body. The producers claim that it is absorbed as soon as it makes contact with your mouth cavity
- It is safe to use since it is made from 100% natural ingredients that have been scientifically proven safe.
- It is affordably price when compared to similar products by other manufacturers
- Comes in a sweet fruit flavour
Disadvantages of using UTrition Liquid Joint Repair Pineapple Orange
- Lacks bone support minerals such as calcium
- Doesn’t come with a money back guarantee
This joint repair has helped me with my knees and fingers. It tastes fine. I put it in a glass of orange just most days. – Edith McGahee
It seems to work. I’ve been taking glucosamine back to back not sure what’s working better. – Daryl Hockaday
How to use UTrition Liquid Joint Repair Pineapple Orange?
- The product is packed under extreme pressure and thus you should not shake it prior to breaking the seal since this will cause to spill. After breaking the seal, you need to shake well before taking it.
- The recommended dosage is 30ml (equivalent of two table spoons) per day.
- It is recommended that you take with meals
- Refrigerate after opening.
Warnings and Precautions
- This product is considered relatively safe to use. It contains natural ingredients that have been scientifically proven safe. However, safety cannot be guaranteed if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed above. In case you experience any harmful effect while using this product, stop use and seek medical attention first. Most popular allergic reactions are limited to mild digestion disorders and skin lashes
- The producers cannot guarantee the safety of this product on pregnant and breastfeeding women. If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, contact your caregiver prior to taking this product. It can be harmful to your unborn or feeding baby.
- Before you buy this product, ensure that it is not expired. Be sure to store it in a cool dry place away from the elements and children
Does UTrition Liquid Joint Repair Pineapple Orange have any side effects?
- There are no reported side effects of this product. However, since this product contains ingredients that are known to cause allergic reactions, any harmful effect should be treated as an allergic reaction
- The producers claim that first time users may experience mild side effects (nausea, dizziness, headaches and in some diarrhoea) which they attribute to the flushing out of toxins in the body. Users are advised to seek medical help if the effects last more than the first few weeks.