Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
Winning the battle against aging skin can be a tough feat to beat. If one jar of anti-aging cream can do the job, does it mean that you get a double effect and curb the timeline for getting results that you can actually see and feel if you threw in another bottle of anti-wrinkle serum?
The harder part is that desiring more youthful looking skin takes more than just lathering your skin with creams. A lifestyle change is strongly called for. After all, your skin is part of your body, ain’t it? So, if you’re being good to your body — you eat well, exercise regularly, hydrate properly, and always neat and well-groomed — you’re treating your skin well at the same time.
About L’Reve 24k Cream
L’Reve 24k Cream is the new power anti-wrinkle wonder when it comes to bringing back youthful skin and bidding wrinkles and fine lines a sweet ‘bye bye’. Get time warped to a younger you with L’Reve 24k Cream which retails for $50 on the average via the product’s official website and through reseller websites like Amazon and eBay. Such a hefty price to pay for beauty! Well, you know what they say about how beauty hurts — both your skin and your pockets too, that is!
Let L’Reve 24k Cream work to give your skin a better chance at coping with signs of skin aging popping up on your forehead, eyes, lips and every corner of your face you can spot. These products are formulated to dramatically raise the moisture levels in your skin, causing skin to plump and firm up, and wrinkle to vanish.
Manufacturer information and its claims about L’Reve 24k Cream
Manufacturer information is not available. The following claims about L’Reve 24k Cream are widely made:
- Wrinkles and fine lines improved by as much as 84%
- Collagen production was raised by as much as 95%
- Dark under eye circles brightened and became less visible by as much as 73%
How Does L’Reve 24k Cream Work?
Collagen in L’Reve 24k Cream works to correct visible signs of skin aging in the following ways:
- Collagen in the formulation fills in gaps and damages within the skin matrix which is mainly brought about by the insufficient amount of collagen being produced by skin which, in turn, is due to the senescence or the natural aging and slowing down of body processes, including collagen production.
- Collagen in the formulation fills in scars, acne marks and dark spots to repair skin and lighten these dark and uneven surfaces of the skin.
Other than collagen, the L’Reve 24k Cream is also formulated with a variety of moisturizers, peptides, and yes, even 24K gold!
L’Reve 24k Cream Ingredients
L’Reve 24k Cream is made from the following ingredients classified according to functional roles in the formulation:
- Solvent: Water
- Peptides: Polymoist-PS, Matryxl 3000
- Moisturizers / skin conditioners / emollients / humectants: Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber), Fruit Water, Butylene Glycol
- Antioxidants: Green Tea
- Stabilizers and texturizers: Sodium Silicate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate
- Preservatives: Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol
L’Reve 24k Cream Benefits
- Boost collagen production
- Dramatically increase skin moisture levels
- Improves skin synthesis and skin repair process
- Fills in gaps in skin which causes wrinkles and fine lines to appear on the surface of the skin
- Corrects damages in the skin matrix that causes acne scars to become visible, and dark spots to appear
L’Reve 24k Cream Drawbacks
- Manufacturer information is not available
- There is no way to validate ingredients list
- There is no clear explanation offered as to how all of the product ingredients work together to give you smoother, younger looking skin as the product claims
- L’Reve 24k Cream is only available online by signing up for a free trial offer.
- L’Reve 24k Cream may be simply too expensive for $50 on the average.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
L’Reve 24k Cream Dosage Instructions
Cleanse skin thoroughly. Tone skin using a gentle toner. Apply L’Reve 24k Cream.
L’Reve 24k Cream Precautions
Both products are for external use only.
L’Reve 24k Cream Side Effects
- L’Reve 24k Cream contains Sodium Silicate, a well known strong alkaline irritant, making this product unsuitable for people with sensitive skin types
- L’Reve 24k Cream contains Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, also a strong irritant
- L’Reve 24k Cream contains phenoxyethanol which the US Food and Drug Administration has just recently warned against its potential to adversely affect the central nervous sytem
Who can use L’Reve 24k Cream?
These products are meant for women and men with with aging skin issues. Pregnant women and nursing mothers are generally discouraged from using this product.