Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page are from companies from which this website receives compensation, which may impact how, where and in what order products appear. This table does not include all companies or all available products. may be used in posts without being labeled as such, however every attempt will be made to maintain transparency. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
LubriSynHyaluronic is a dietary Joint Supplement that is taunted to be a unique oral supplement of hyaluronic acid (HA). HA is the most active component of the synovial fluid – the fluid tasked with cushioning our joints and supporting joint mobility. According to the producers, LubriSynwill promote the healthy joint functioning and aid in ensuring that your pet maintains consistent levels of HA in their blood system and at the same time maintain the level of synovial fluid. One ounce of this product will provide 150 mg hyaluronic acid.
What You Should Know About LubriSyn HA?
- Lubrisyn is a dietary supplement that has been used in both humans and horses and has been proven effective in lubricating and replenishing joint fluid.
- This product has also been tested and proven equally effective in pets such as dogs
- LubriSyn HA is made into liquid form making it readily absorbed by your pet’s body
- This product is Chondroitin and Glucosamine free and therefore it is a good alternative to people who are allergic to shellfish
- The hyaluronic acid used in LubriSynHA is gotten from a non-animal, microbial source, giving it a high molecular weight purified hyaluronic.
- The product is available for purchase in different sizes. All the same, the bottle is white with a blue label. The 235ml bottle comes with a graduated cap that is used to measure doses.
LubriSyn HA Ingredients
The active ingredient in LubriSyn HA is;
- Hyaluronic Acid – it is naturally found in the body but harvested from combs of cocks to make supplements. It is known to alleviate joint pain
Benefits of LubriSyn HA
- Lubrisyn is made in liquid form and therefore, it is easy to ingest since it is in liquid form. It can be administered direct from the bottle or assimilated into foods and drinks.
- LubrisynHA is flavoured making it attractive to stubborn dogs and at the same time giving a sweet taste without any awful after taste.
- Lubrisyn is quickly absorbed into the body given its liquid nature. The absorption process starts right at the mouth where it readily dissolves in the membranes lining your pet’s mouth. It doesn’t sit on the stomach and thus, there’s no risk of digestion upsets or the risk of it being digested by stomach fluids.
- LubrisynHA is in its natural state. It is clear, tasteless, odourless oral joint support fluid that offers lubrication and cushioning.
- Ideal joint support in dogs and horses with results in as little as 7 days
Great Product – dog seems much better with mobility. Just ordered 32oz size for ongoing treatment. Good price and fast delivery. – William J Anthony
This has changed my dog’s life, and mine. He is running and jumping like a puppy again at almost 11 years old. He always wants to go for a walk, a LONG walk. I am so happy that he is feeling better. He had 2 tendons cut in his back leg at one of those large pet stores. I won’t mention the name but they aren’t very SMART!! Had surgery 3 years ago and started to pick the leg up in pain a lot. 2 months on lubrisyn and he is a totally different dog. Thank you lubrisyn! – Terri Little
What the manufacturer says about LubriSyn HA
The producers are quick to taunt this product as effective and highly recommended. They describe this product as having the ability to lubricate joint, thereby giving your dog a competitive edge and maintaining its obedience and agility.
The producer further claim that the HA found in this product is harvested from natural sources and can be easily assimilated into food or drinks or given orally. In some packages, the producers include an oral dispenser for this product.
LubriSynis taunted to support the healthy functioning of joints and help maintain the consistent levels of HA in the blood and also in the connective tissue liquid, synovial fluid. The hyaluronic used in LubriSyn is taunted to be highly potent and of high molecular mass.
LubriSyn HA Dosage
The dosage depends on the size and weight of the dog. Here is the recommended dosage chat.
- Dogs of up to 30 lbs. – 1 tsp (5ml)
- Dogs of 30-60 lbs. – 1 1/2 tsp (8ml)
- Dogs of 60-100 lbs. – 2 tsp (10ml)
- Dogs of 100 lbs. and above -3 tsp (15ml)
You can double the amount for more active dogs.
Directions for Maintenance dosage;
- 1/2 ounce (15ml) per 1,200 lbs. once daily
Warning and Possible Side Effects
This product is made from natural ingredients and has been termed as safe to use. However, the producers warn that they have not established the safety of this product in pregnant or breeding dogs. They recommend care and caution while administering to pregnant dogs. In case this product causes unwanted symptoms, it is recommended that you discontinue use immediately.
This product is intended to be used by animals only! You should store it out of the reach of children. For human use, consult your local caregiver. In the case of accidental dosage, consult your vet immediately.