Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
What is LUBRISYN HA?
Lubrisyn ha reviews, it is a dietary joint supplement that is touted to be a unique oral supplement of hyaluronic acid (HA). HA is the most active component of the synovial fluid – the fluid tasked with cushioning our joints and supporting joint mobility. According to the producers, LubriSyn will promote the healthy joint functioning and aid in ensuring that your pet maintains consistent levels of HA in their blood system and at the same time maintain the level of synovial fluid. One ounce of this product will provide 150 mg hyaluronic acid.
Who makes LUBRISYN HA?
The producers are quick to taunt this product as effective and highly recommended. They describe lubrisyn ha for dogs as having the ability to lubricate joint, thereby giving your dog a competitive edge and maintaining its obedience and agility.
The producer further claim that the HA found in this product is harvested from natural sources and can be easily assimilated into food or drinks or given orally. In some packages, the producers include an oral dispenser for this product.
Experts lubrisyn reviews, lubrisyn is touted to support the healthy functioning of joints and help maintain the consistent levels of HA in the blood and also in the connective tissue liquid, synovial fluid. The hyaluronic used in LubriSyn is touted to be highly potent and of high molecular mass.
How does LUBRISYN HA work?
LubriSyn is a dietary supplement that has been used in both humans and horses and has been proven effective in lubricating and replenishing joint fluid. This product has also been tested and proven equally effective in pets such as dogs. LubriSyn HA is made into liquid form making it readily absorbed by your pet’s body. This product is Chondroitin and Glucosamine free and therefore it is a good alternative to people who are allergic to shellfish. The hyaluronic acid used in LubriSyn HA is gotten from a non-animal, microbial source, giving it a high molecular weight purified hyaluronic. The product is available for purchase in different sizes. All the same, the bottle is white with a blue label. The 235ml bottle comes with a graduated cap that is used to measure doses.
LubriSyn HA Ingredients
The active ingredient in LubriSyn HA is;
- Hyaluronic Acid – it is naturally found in the body but harvested from combs of cocks to make supplements. It is known to alleviate joint pain
- LubriSyn is made in liquid form and therefore, it is easy to ingest since it is in liquid form. It can be administered direct from the bottle or assimilated into foods and drinks.
- Lubrisyn reviews for horses, it is flavoured making it attractive to stubborn dogs/horses and at the same time giving a sweet taste without any awful after taste.
- Lubrisyn for dogs is quickly absorbed into the body given its liquid nature. The absorption process starts right at the mouth where it readily dissolves in the membranes lining your pet’s mouth. It doesn’t sit on the stomach and thus, there’s no risk of digestion upsets or the risk of it being digested by stomach fluids.
- LubriSyn HA is in its natural state. It is clear, tasteless, odourless oral joint support fluid that offers lubrication and cushioning.
- Ideal joint support in dogs and horses with results in as little as 7 days
- The manufacturer is not given clear information about whether or not the product should be given with or without food.
- There are no scientific studies available online that prove its safety links to these studies. Customers request studies by over the phone and email.
DOSAGE instructions of LUBRISYN HA
According experts lubrisyn ha reviews, the dosage depends on the size and weight of the dog. Here is the recommended dosage chat.
- Dogs of up to 30 lbs. – 1 tsp (5ml)
- Dogs of 30-60 lbs. – 1 1/2 tsp (8ml)
- Dogs of 60-100 lbs. – 2 tsp (10ml)
- Dogs of 100 lbs. and above -3 tsp (15ml)
You can double the amount for more active dogs.
Directions for Maintenance dosage;
- 1/2 ounce (15ml) per 1,200 lbs. once daily
SIDE EFFECTS of LUBRISYN HA
This product is made from natural ingredients and has been termed as safe to use. There is no lubrisyn ha side effects. However, the producers warn that they have not established the safety of this product in pregnant or breeding dogs. They recommend care and caution while administering to pregnant dogs. In case this product causes unwanted symptoms, it is recommended that you discontinue use immediately.
PRECAUTION OF USING LUBRISYN HA
Experts lubrisyn ha review, This product is intended to be used by animals only! You should store it out of the reach of children. For human use, consult your local caregiver. In the case of accidental dosage, consult your vet immediately.