Luminous Renewal is an anti-aging skin care product that will help you achieve youthful looking skin without the discomforts and healing time associated with more invasive procedures like Botox and surgery. According to its manufacturers, dramatic improvements can be expected if the product is used in as early as the first sight of wrinkles. With regular use, it produces a noticeable difference in the length, depth, and overall appearance of wrinkles.
The product can be bought online through various online retailers. Customers have multiple options for purchasing the product, as it comes in a 1-piece, 3-piece, and 5-piece systems. The 1-piece consists of a 30-day supply of the product and is priced at $86.95. The 3-piece system, which costs $112.95, is a two month supply plus a bonus 30-day supply. The $129.95 5-piece system provides a 3-month supply plus a 2-month supply for free. These prices do not include the shipping and handling fees yet. Product trials are also being offered for those who are still unsure about buying the bundles. The 15-day trial costs $5.95 for one full bottle of Luminous Renewal. Unless the trial product is returned within 30 days of receiving it, the customer will automatically be enrolled in the manufacturer’s auto-ship subscription.
How Luminous Renewal Works?
The main target of Luminous Renewal is the expression lines, which are the fine lines and wrinkles that develop around the mouth and eye area. These lines form as a result of repeated facial movements. The product minimizes the appearance of such lines by utilizing its two main active ingredients Argireline and Lavandox. This combination works mainly by improving and maintaining the moisture level in the skin which, in turn, results to the massive reduction of fine lines and wrinkles. It also works well on dark eye circles and puffiness. Argireline, in particular, also results to improved skin tightness and elasticity.
Luminous Renewal Ingredients
- Argireline – Used in many anti-aging products due to their ability to tighten the skin, which then help smoothen out fine lines and wrinkles.
- Lavandox – Derived from Spanish lavender oil, it inhibits the muscle fibers from contracting, thereby preventing wrinkles from forming in the first place.
- It consists of powerful and natural anti-aging ingredients.
- It visibly reduces fine lines and wrinkles.
- It works well on the expression lines of the delicate around the eye and mouth areas.
- It diminishes dark circles and reduces puffiness.
- It hydrates the skin and maintains its moisture level.
- It improves skin tightness and elasticity.
- It is suitable for daily use on all skin types.
- It produces noticeable difference in as early as a week.
- It gives the customers multiple package options.
- It offers a 15-day product trial which consists of a full bottle of the product.
- You can order it online through various websites.
- It doesn’t seem to have an official website where customers can get more information.
- The trial offer requires the customer to pay $5.95 for the handling and shipping fee.
- The single piece of the product is expensive; nonetheless, the price for the 3-piece and 5-piece system is reasonable.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
To use of Luminous Renewal is simple and does not require any special instructions. All you have to do is wash you face and pat it dry before applying the product. Dispense a small amount of the serum, just enough to cover your entire face and neck area. Gently massage it over these areas, focusing more on the problem areas. Be careful when applying the product on the eye area. Wait for the product to dry and be fully absorbed into the skin before using other products such as your face creams, moisturizers, or makeup. Use the product regularly.
Luminous Renewal Side Effects
The manufacturers of Luminous Renewal claim that their product contains only natural ingredients, and no harmful chemicals or substances were used. It is suitable for daily use on all skin types, although it is encouraged that you do a patch test first to determine sensitivity with any of the ingredients. In case of doubt, consult your dermatologist first.