Lumonol is a modern Noopept-based nootropic supplement that is formulated to enhance the brain by improving the memory and boosting focus while also replenishing the brain with vital nutrients. Lumonol contains specially selected ingredients that are beneficial individually and are also effective collectively.
It is sold in packed bottles that contain 60 capsules. This is equivalent to one month’s supply. On the official manufacturer’s website, a single bottle of Lumonol goes for $57.97, a 3 bottle voyager pack at $119.97 and a 6 bottle hypernova pack at $179.79. A substantial discount is offered by the company for any additional bottled purchased.
Manufacturer Information and Its Claims about the Product
Lumonol is a product of a company known as Avanse Nutraceuticals, which is based in New York in the United States. The company is specialized in modern nootropics development and prides itself of manufacturing Lumonol supplement in a GMP certified lab.
The manufacturer of Lumonol claims that it has the power to;
- Boost focus
- Improve the user’s memory
- Supply the body with essential nutrients
- Advance energy levels in the brain
How Does Lumonol Work?
Lumonol is mainly concerned with the activity of the brain and seeks to boost focus while also improving the memory. This is achieved through its ability to increase ATP energy production. This energy then activates the brain and allows neurotransmitters like acetylcholine to effectively communicate.
It also modulates AMPA receptors which are responsible for increasing synaptic plasticity and cognitive ability.
Active Ingredients in Lumonol
- 100mg Panax Ginseng: This is a herb known to promote mental health as well as physical health. It is commonly used in supplements to enhance the well being of the consumer.
- 50mcg Vitamin B12: Also known as Methylcobalamin. It is not only good for nutrition but also improves the overall health of the brain.
- 15mg Noopept: This is one of the potent nootropics that boost memory, cognition and focus. It is a powerful MAO inhibitor that improves mood, energy and intelligence.
- 100mg Acetyl L-Carnitine: It improves the production of energy in nerve cells which then helps to lower mental fatigue.
- 50mg Ginkgo Biloba: This has been scientifically proven to increase the effective blood flow to the brain thereby enhancing the health of the brain.
- 100mg Phosphatidylserine: This ingredient is responsible for the production of acetylcholine which is a critical neurotransmitter in the brain.
Other ingredients in the Lumonol formula are 300 mg L-Tyrosine, 250 mg Guarana, 120 mg Citicoline, 100 mg Picamilon and 25 mg Hordenine.
- It is a fast-acting formula that produces effective results.
- The official website provides detailed information about the product.
- The ingredients used are backed up by clinical evidence.
- It improves memory, focus, mood and energy.
- The company offers discounts on the purchase of multiple bottles of Lumonol.
- Lumonol comes in a form of vegetarian capsules that are free of soy or gelatin.
- The supplement is only sold on the official website and not available on popular third party retailers like Amazon.
- There is no money back guarantee offered for customer satisfaction.
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
It is recommended that you take 2 capsules of Lumonol each day preferably with food. You can also take according to your physician’s prescription.
Stay clear of Lumonol supplement if you are pregnant or breastfeeding or are currently taking other prescribed medicine.
Always seek the consent of your physician prior to use and stop use if you experience any adverse side effect.
You should always store Lumonol in a cool, dry place and away from children.
Lumonol Side Effects
No adverse side effects have been associated with this supplement and as such it is completely safe. You may, however, experience slight headaches during the first few minutes of consumption as well as a tingling buzzing sensation.
Does It Interact With Other Medications?
Lumonol should not be combined with prescribed medications as alter actions may occur. As with all the other supplements, it is safe to seek advice from a medical practitioner before use.