Advertising DisclosureThe content that appears on this page is presented as an overview vs. comparative marketing. The provided information includes product information, overviews, buying guides, and product specifications. All trademarks, registered trademarks and service-marks mentioned on this site are the property of their respective owners. If something is factually inaccurate please contact us and let us know. By contributing your product facts helps to better serve our readers and the accuracy of the content.
The table below does not include all companies or all available products in the market but those that we promote as their affiliates. In full compliance with the FTC guidelines, please assume that any and all links on the table are affiliate links, and we may receive compensation if you click one of these and make a purchase. We are independently owned and the opinions expressed here are our own. All editorial content is written without prejudice or bias, regardless of sponsor or affiliate associations.
MasterBrain is a dietary supplement that promises to regulate your mental performance thereby optimizing your capabilities. It enhances your mood, boosts your energy, improves brain-body coordination, and reduces fatigue. It is composed of AM and PM regimen which allows your brain and body to function at its maximum potential in the day and aids the body in relaxation in the night. This supplement is manufactured by 1st Phorm, a company known for manufacturing various health and dietary supplements. The MasterBrain AM/PM package which contains 60 capsules each bottle costs $79.99.
How MasterBrain Works?
This supplement primarily works by stimulating the central nervous system in the morning and aids in sleep and relaxation at night. The MasterBrain AM capsules contain various ingredients that stimulate the production of neurotransmitters in the brain that enhances mood, improves concentration, boosts energy, and reduces fatigue. The combination of these AM capsules allows the brain to function at its maximum potential during the day. On the other hand, the MasterBrain PM capsules contain ingredients that help the body relax and aids in the regulation of sleep pattern. These AM and PM mechanism thereby allows the brain to follow a healthy work and rest pattern. It prevents exhaustion of the brain which can often result in poor cognitive function and decreased attention span.
MasterBrain Ingredients List
- Vitamin B6 – It enhances the production of serotonin and norepinephrine which are both central nervous system (CNS) stimulants thereby enhancing overall brain activity. It enhances mood, boosts energy, and improves cognitive function.
- Vitamin B12 – It is an important B-vitamin that has a key role in the optimum functioning of the brain, spinal cord, and other parts of the nervous system.
- Brain Blend – It is a proprietary blend of MasterBrain that contains Siberian Ginseng .8% Eulethrosides, Acetyl L-Carnitine, BACOGNIZE® BacopaMonnieri Extract, CordycepsSinensis Extract, AlphaSize® Alpha-Glyceryl Phosphoryl, Choline (A-GPC), Glucuronolactone, and SerinAid® 50% PhosphatidylSerine. This combination strengthens the body’s resistance to stress thereby allowing a person to function at its potential.
- Awake Matrix – It is also a proprietary blend of MasterBrain that contains Infinergy Di-Caffeine Malate, L-Theanine, Caffeine Anhydrous, and Huperzia Serrate 1% Huperzine A. It stimulates the brain thereby enhancing mood, boosts energy, reduces fatigue, and improves brain-body coordination.
- Stabilize Blend – This proprietary blend, on the other hand, contains RhodiolaRosea Extract 3% Rosavins and Vinpocetine. This combination increases blood flow to the brain thereby, increases stamina, energy, and cognitive function.
- Brain Fuel Blend – This proprietary blend contains GABA, Ashwagandha Root Powder, RhodiolaRosea Extract, MucunaPuriens 98% L-DOPA, 5 HTP, and Alpha GPC. This unique blend reduces anxiety, stabilizes blood pressure, and promotes relaxation.
- Sleep Blend – This blend contains Valerian Root, Mugwort Extract, and Melatonin. This herbal components and enzyme are known to be used in sleeping disorders because they promote relaxation and aids in regulating sleep pattern.
- The product is gluten free.
- They offer 110% guarantee which means that if you are not satisfied with their product, you just need to return the unused portion and the receipt back to the manufacturer within 30 days of purchase. The company will then refund you 100% of the purchase price plus another 10%. However, this 110% guarantee is only applicable if you purchase the product directly from 1st Phorm.com.
- The product is expensive because a 20-day supply of the supplement will already cause you $79.99
- To achieve the recommended dosage, you need to consume a total of 6 capsules in a day (3 capsules from the AM regimen and 3 capsules from the PM regimen).
- This product allows the brain to follow a healthy regimen through the work-rest pattern thereby reducing the risk of exhaustion.
- This supplement should not be taken by children under 18 years of age, breastfeeding moms, pregnant women, or those contemplating pregnancy.
- This should not be taken by people who has hypertension because it can further increase blood pressure levels.
- Avoid taking this supplement if you are on blood thinners as it will greatly increase your risk for bleeding.
MasterBrain Side Effects
This supplement can have the following side effects:
- Gastric upset
- Increased heart rate
- Drowsiness (especially when PM capsules are taken)
- Take 3 MasterBrain AM capsules in the morning with food along with 16oz of water.
- Take 3 MasterBrain PM capsules in the night (45 minutes before you want to fall asleep) along with 16oz of water.
- What will happen if I only take the AM capsules? Or just the PM capsules?
If you will not follow the instructions of the manufacturer and you will only take half of the regimen, then you might not experience the full benefits of the product. For example, if you only take the AM capsules then the product will not be able to aid the body during the recuperation phase which happens most during sleep. On the other hand, if you take only the PM capsules, then you will not be able to experience improved cognitive function that the product promises.