Max Test Ultra is a revolutionary all natural supplement that the manufacturer claims is able to boost recovery and endurance following a workout, as well as boosting free testosterone levels. The period of time following a workout is the most important for muscle building, and the manufacturer claims Max Test Ultra is able to amplify the results from training to promote muscle growth.
In addition, the supplement claims to be able to increase libido, energy levels and endurance, allowing you to make faster progress in the gym and in bed.
How Does Max Test Ultra Work?
The primary mechanism behind Max Test Ultra’s actions is as a result of increasing natural testosterone synthesis, and increase the amount of free hormone in the blood. By doing this, the rate of muscle accrual is significantly increased, recovery is hastened and sex drive improves as well.
Ingredients Found In Max Test Ultra
- Boosts the production of testosterone by the testes via signaling of luteinizing hormone
- Used in many male enhancement products since it improves sex drive as well
ZMA (Zinc as Monomethionine and Aspartate)
- Improves quality of sleep when taken before bed
- Boosts recovery from exercise
- Increases production of testosterone naturally
- Powerful natural testosterone booster
- Helps build muscle fast
- Increases strength in the gym
Advantages of Using Max Test Ultra
- Improved strength will allows you to work out harder in the gym
- Faster recovery after training so duration of pain is decreases
- Increased muscle synthesis; allows you to make faster progress
- Boosts sexual drive as well
- Free trial offered
- Increased stamina and energy levels throughout the workout
- Very rarely do side effects occur
Disadvantages of Max Test Ultra
- Free trial offer only available to very specific countries
- You are enrolled into an auto-billing program following entry of your credit card details for the trial bottle
- Can only be found for sale online
There are both positive and negative testimonials available online from customers, but on the overall most of them express great satisfaction.
Pricing and Availability
The product is available at the manufacturer’s website, but is not available to all countries. Currently, they only support Canada, New Zealand and Australia for free offers, which cost $4.95 for shipping. The Pricing for a bottle once the free trial offer is over is not stated on the internet, and is likely available only to persons who have signed up.
Max Test Ultra Dosage Instructions
According to the manufacturer’s website, two capsules should be taken immediately after a workout, ideally within 30 minutes. By supplementing at this time, you ensure that you take advantage of the anabolic window of growth, and also shuttle necessary nutrients to the muscle to facilitate repair. The supplement
Side Effects of Max Test Ultra
There are not many reported side effects from Max Test Ultra usage, however there is the possibility of
- Stomach upset and nausea
- Increased acne on back and face
- Allergic reactions
Precautions When Using Max Test Ultra
- The product is not designed for use in persons under the age of 18
- Ensure you keep out of reach of children at all times
- Should not be used by persons with high blood pressure, heart conditions, diabetes or men with hormonal conditions
- Be sure to consult physician before use to ensure that you are cleared for use
Will Max Test Ultra Interact With Other Medications?
Max Test Ultra may interfere with other medications currently being used, especially if it one used to treat heart condition or hormonal illnesses. The product should not be used along with medications used by cancer patients, as it may counter the effects of them. If you are unsure if the supplement with interact with other products, be sure to contact your physician or pharmacist who will run a cross compatibility check of the ingredients in the supplement with what you are currently using, to ensure that there will not be likelihood of adverse side effects occurring